NightOwl Forums
Spazonious - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Community Feedback (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Spazonious (/showthread.php?tid=30892)

Pages: 1 2 3

Spazonious - caidenzakk - 08-21-2009

This is my second time doing buisness with Spaz. the first time was a trade in which he recieved his items immediately, and I waited over 2 months for my items. The item I recieved was EXACTLY what I wanted so there was no issue in that aspect. now this time I purchased some blank latex masks from him. Before I even paid him we had a talk about what happened the first time and he assured me that it would not happen again and that he would ship immediately, well........it has been almost a month and 20 excuses later but he said that he has finally shipped TODAY!!! I have no doubt that I will recieve my items and that I will be very happy with them, but to me thats not the point. if you say you are gonna do something DO IT!!! If you cannot ship a certain day or something comes up...NO PROBLEM!! But dont tell someone time after time that you will be shipping something when in fact you will not. In my opinion that a very important part of this hobby, So all I am saying is beware of his shipping quotes! Thank you.

Spazonious - SPAZONIOUS - 08-21-2009

Spazonious - caidenzakk - 08-27-2009

So.........I recieved the package today..........well........almost. the delivery driver wanted me to pay him $33.50!!!!!! before I could even get the blanks. Unfortunately for me I had no cash on hand so now I will have to wait a little while longer. So I p.m'd Spaz and pretty much TOLD him that I expected him to pay for it (which he obviously refused) since I was not warned about that, and even if I was I would NOT have wanted the blanks in the first place. So in my opinion, and it may be my opinion only!! Spaz is a horrible person to deal with. I have been shipping masks all over the world for 2 years and have NEVER once had someone contact me and say that they were charged for delivery, And if they did, I would without hesitation reimburse them. Thats just me though ?Some of you may say.....I have had to wait years for my mask?? Yeah well thats you. I was told the masks would be shipped out in 48 HOURS!!! So that is what I expected. Some of you may say....thats just the way some delivery companies do things. Yes, but that would not be my problem would it. In buisness when you say you will do something, It would be in everyones best interes to do so. And if you make a mistake, take responsibility for it.So over a month later, and $33.50 extra out of my pocket. It was definately a raw deal.BAD BUISNESS F-

Spazonious - SPAZONIOUS - 08-27-2009

like I said I dont know why your ups office charged a COD(not like I asked for it)and in your first post here you said that I said I would ship immediatelynow your saying that I said 48 HOURS get your stories strightalso I never said I was perfect when it comes to shippingyou might want to get me out of your good buisness deals in your sigif I sucked the last time then why do it againsometimes I do take a little bit to ship But I DO SHIP

Spazonious - LeatherfaceFan07 - 09-14-2009

I got his Ain't Right Proto in a trade. He's a great guy to deal with. Shipping took a bit but I'm going to blame UPS for that. It sat in Nevada for almost 10 days. Lesson: No one use UPS /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> Thanks again Brandon. I really like it!

Spazonious - IbDaToNeGuY - 09-19-2009

I just got my part 4 glove in today from SPAZ and all I can really say is WOW !!! I can't stop looking at it and my mom even tried it on lol . But yeah if you haven't done buisness with Brandon just yet , I highly recomend it . Super fast shipping too /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> . mike,

Spazonious - travsall - 09-23-2009

He may have had some trouble in the past, but he seems to be pulling out all the stops to get things out now. Got the BITN Fulci zombie from him, it came a week sooner then I had anticipated, so I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with him again.

Spazonious - BELLAMY - 09-28-2009

Great trade with him- ships fast- perfect communication! Thanks Brandon!

Spazonious - puckface - 01-19-2010

I can't even count how many deals Brandon and I have done /laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":lol:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /> Don't be afraid to deal with him. Great guy for sure.

Spazonious - pepito - 07-16-2010

Well it looks like I'm having the same problem with Brandon as the OP had.

I worked out a trade with Brandon nearly three months ago. I responded to a thread he put up about trading for a NECA Glove. I sent this to him first. While it was in transit I posted a thread wanting to trade a PS2 and a ton of games and accessories. He offered me a JB Part 6 and a few other goodies for it - I said done deal and shipped everything out within the week. He received the items from me TWO MONTHS AGO today. Every week he sends me a PM saying he'll ship this week and then fails to do so....

Here's a few highlights

May 27th - hey bro
man yeah been really busy and broke as hell
but just made some cash last night
and your box is going out this week
sorry about the wait

June 2nd - hey bro
sorry brother ran into some road blocks
will have everything back to normal in a couple days

June 11th - sorry bro not yet prob Mon
I'll pm ya the tracking info

June 22nd - yeah bro going out this week

June 29th - hey bro going out this week
sorry about the wait and not getting back to ya

July 7th - yeah bro working on it

The time it is taking to ship the items that he supposedly has in hand doesn't concern me half as much than being told every week that it will go out. I like Brandon, he seems like a really cool guy, but I'm tired of all false hope and empty promises. Come on man. Ship it or send me my stuff back...