NightOwl Forums
I've Always Wondered..... - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've Always Wondered..... (/showthread.php?tid=16454)

Pages: 1 2

I've Always Wondered..... - puckface - 02-12-2007

Quote:it really shouldn\'t be because what if you aren\'t talking nightmare on elm st. ? like if you were talking about the group Queen , then you\'d say something like " that burned guy mercury " instead of Fr-eddy Mercury lol .

mike,
[post=\"204455\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

well if someone was talking about Mr. Mercury, you should use "Freddie" seeing as how thats the way his named was spelled Rolleyes

....ok, so Im the only one who knew that? lol, go figure :woot:

I've Always Wondered..... - VF 31 - 02-12-2007

thats what makes u the man tho scott,

good eye

I've Always Wondered..... - puckface - 02-12-2007

I just love Queen man, -sniff sniff-

RIP Freddie Sad Sad Sad

I've Always Wondered..... - VF 31 - 02-12-2007

indeed

I've Always Wondered..... - goaliehack - 02-12-2007

Quote:....ok, so Im the only one who knew that? lol, go figureĀ  :woot:
[post=\"204482\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
Assuming Brian May isn\'t a member of this forum. Yes, you are the only one who knew that. lol.

I've Always Wondered..... - Ruste Dowg - 02-12-2007

Hi Brian May here, i have been working under the name Ruste Dowg for sometime now, thanks for the support and scott, i\'m sure Freddie would have been very touched by your incredible knowledge of the correct spelling of his name, he used to get the right shits if anyone spelt it wrong. Right i\'m off to brush my beautiful hair.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

I've Always Wondered..... - IbDaToNeGuY - 02-12-2007

lol yeah yeah but you know what i meant . just saying that IF he spelled it that way then there could be some problems . ok well what if "that halloween guy" gets filtered and the name "m-ichael" gets changed to "the shape" and you were talking about top dollar from the crow ? then you\'d be saying the shape wincot lol

mike,

I've Always Wondered..... - puckface - 02-13-2007

I get ya dude, lol...Im just givin ya hell

but really, Freddie Mercury is an idol of mine, and I saw an oppourtunity to talk about him, so....lol

I've Always Wondered..... - EVOL - 02-13-2007

Quote:I get ya dude, lol...Im just givin ya hell

but really, Freddie Mercury is an idol of mine, and I saw an oppourtunity to talk about him, so....lol
[post=\"204692\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL you would get along with one of the kids in my class.

That\'s all he talks about, LOL

It\'s a good thing.

He\'s one of my heros as well.

R.I.P

I've Always Wondered..... - SuperDanDrista - 02-13-2007

Honestly, these filters are new to me just like the members of this forum. But, they do make sense. This is a business website and if Justin wants to protect himself in anyway he can, who are we to debate? People forget about the business atattched to the website sometimes.