NightOwl Forums
Spazonious - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Community Feedback (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Spazonious (/showthread.php?tid=30892)

Pages: 1 2 3

Spazonious - pepito - 07-22-2010

Just an Update -

I hate to use harsh words like "Thief" and "Liar" but when the situation warrants them... so be it. Since posting in the community feedback thread Brandon has not returned any of my PMs or commented here. I strongly urge members to not do business with Brandon as you may end up in the same situation I find myself in. I know at least one other member has been waiting an obscene amount of time on a trade so I am updating this thread with the hopes of protecting our members.

I have contacted the Fallon, NV Police Department and am waiting for call this afternoon from one of their detectives; Sadly I don't see another course of action available to me.

Spazonious - SPAZONIOUS - 07-22-2010

I have sent you 3 replys and you never got back to me
I'm not shure if your getting them or if its my comp so I'm going to copy and paste the last one I just sent just in case you dont get it
I dint reply here cuz I did not see it
"are you not getting my replys?????

I replyed to this one
"So tomorrow marks 2 months of you having my end of the trade and me waiting for you to ship..... I don't see much choice but to bring this to the community forum"

and this one

"So I posted in th community forum...Please respond to me here or in your feedback thread. I like to belive you are a good person and are not stealing my stuff with no intent to ever ship me anything. Please make this right"

my comp has been acting up Sad
anywho
I said in the last one that I sent
that you have nothing to worry about
IF I was going to scam someone it would be for a hell of alot more then what our deal was for
sooooo sorry about the wait If I knew that it was going to be like this I would have waited
I even added a couple of really really cool things for the wait
please get back to me to let me know this reply made it to ya going to copy and paste it just in case
and thats for the neg feedback
like I said dont worry times are tough right now"

This is for the guys waiting on stuff from me
you, timbs, RZ Stuidos, and Pantera

and calling the cops here is going to do what?
are they going to give me money to ship are they going to ship it for me????
maybe they can babysit for me so I can get out of the house, take me to jail?
well hopefully they come when my wife is home
so theres no trouble with my little girl

Like I have said I'm not scamming ANYONE
whay the hell would I stick around???
DONT WORRY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG WAIT
BUT WILL BE WORTH IT

7th of July was the last I've heard from you Brandon.... I'm fine with saying it was computer, internet, NIGHTOWL, evils forces, or whatever...but I've had nothing in my PM box from you until today. Oddly until just a little while after I made my last post here...

You say you've shipped... can you provide Tracking Info? Or at least let me know what day you shipped it, what method, and when i should expect it?

hey bro
see sometimes when I send a pm right when I click send it just takes me to the main forum :verymad: for some reason it does this to me on facebook also
whats your email?

(07-22-2010, 07:04 PM)Pepito the Mighty date Wrote: 7th of July was the last I've heard from you Brandon.... I'm fine with saying it was computer, internet, NIGHTOWL, evils forces, or whatever...but I've had nothing in my PM box from you until today. Oddly until just a little while after I made my last post here...

You say you've shipped... can you provide Tracking Info? Or at least let me know what day you shipped it, what method, and when i should expect it?
I just replyed back to you in pm and it did the same Sheep
and I sent you that last one cuz Tommy msg me
it took me 3 trys to get it to go through

you can belive me or not I dont care
I'm trying me best here

when did I say I shipped??????

(07-22-2010, 07:09 PM)SPAZONIOUS date Wrote: when did I say I shipped??????

I'm sorry I misread your post - I thought you said you sent..... I see you mean sent a PM rather than a package.

whats your email addy?

dragonflytkd@hotmail.com

hey Tommy I just tryed to pm that last one back to you and it did the same crap