NightOwl Forums
Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... (/showthread.php?tid=4162)

Pages: 1 2 3

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - SPAZ - 01-06-2005

Quote:I guess cuz they were pretty much always in the box tonight when I set em up was the first chance to get a good look at all of them. I noticed that Myers had the wrong kind of shoes (kinda) but I didn\'t think they were Freddys boots.

I\'m sorry, for like $50. a figure, I want Mike wearing Mikes boots and Freddy wearing his own boots.

Course complain all I want, if they release a pt 8 Jason figure I\'d run over old ladies, the infirm, cripples and slow walkers to get one.
oooooor just preorder when they first announce them Wink

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - WilliamAbuJannah - 01-06-2005

yeah, I did that with the pt 2 Jason and something happened and they never processed the order, even though it was placed and I had the loot.

So no, I won\'t be doing the pre-order route again. I\'ll wait till the pt 6 Jason is on eBay and get one.

Maybe I\'ll get 2 part 6\'s, it\'d probably make a nice pt 8 once converted.

I love when people throw that \'you could make one\' hint out there. Gee, never thought of that. :lol:

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - Krazy Ken - 01-06-2005

someone had a pt 6 sideshow on ebay about a week ago but it was a preorder also it was only 42.50 buy it now but i didnt have the money :unsure:

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - englundisgod - 01-06-2005

yah I mena at 50 bucks i dont want the original lf to have huge coulored painted hands and looking awesome and that and then his arms are skinny cheap looking and so on but I got it for 30 buck no tax at a convention. they are all the same so I customize mine like spaz. re-paint, fix the hair,clothes tec I even make the huge chainsaw gash on lf\'s leg like in the movie and bloodied it up and detailed it extremely and weathered and frayed the cut pantleg, and fixed it all up to my statutes with all my own money and make them worth the cash i paid for them with AND YES I NOW SEE THAT THEY ARE ALL PLASTIC ???@#$%^&*()

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - travsall - 01-07-2005

That is a good point Bill, but actually there is a VERY good reason for that. By reusing some minor pieces here and there, they can cut down on the production cost of the figure, and then pass that along to the consumer, you. Instead of paying a sculptor to make a new pair of boots, then pay to have them cast and painted, then pay to have molds made for production, they can take a pair they already have, that are pretty damn close use those, and save all that money. By doing that, they can offer the figure cheaper, especially if they can do it a couple times with each figure, ie boots, hands, body, pants etc. MANY companies do this in some way or another, some are more sucessful about hiding it, and blending it in, some, not so much. I do get the sentiment though man. And if they make part 8 Jason, I\'d run your ass over to get him! Wink

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - SPAZ - 01-07-2005

I\'m waiting for pt4, 5(roy), 7, 8, 9 Jasons

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - gmyers - 01-07-2005

Yeah me 2! I really want to see a from hell and a roy! Smile

I really really want 4,7,8
with removable hockey masks
and 5 with removable Hockey Mask wearing a hood showing Roys face Big Grin

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - gmyers - 01-07-2005

Yeah me too! That was a major disappointment for me when I heard I heard I couldn\'t remove my fvsj Hockey Mask. I hope they don\'t make the same mistake again!

the only reason they did that is cuz his Hockey Mask never came off in the movie

and no the Van scene dont count for comming off