NightOwl Forums
Dowgs Got Stuff To Sell - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Dowgs Got Stuff To Sell (/showthread.php?tid=13220)

Dowgs Got Stuff To Sell - Ruste Dowg - 08-18-2006

Right i have a few bits and bobs for sale, nothing wrong with any of these pieces, just need to make room for new display pieces that are arriving soon.
First up i have the most prized piece in my collection my P3 Hockey Mask from Dean-Jman 7.
It has a killer paint job, with his famous crackle effect in places on the mask to give it a really realistic worn effect. The Hockey Mask is also painted on the inside of the mask. I really will regret parting with this Hockey Mask but i have very limited space and funds, it will bring someone else a lot of joy and would be pride of place in any collection.
Next is my EffexAlive P4, these hockey masks are becoming very rare to get hold of and this one is a great copy. I still cant believe i\'m letting this one go but again i have very limited room.
I have an FOD Hockey Mask painted by who i\'m not sure in a p4 style, i recently bought this from Steve (cityofdisaster).
I also have a set of 10 horror concept .060 blanks, again nothing wrong with these at all but for the fact i have not had any .060 orders for a while and need to make room for .090\'s. All are cut and drilled by Josh and are in perfect condition.
i am open to sensible offers, paypal only. I will be listing these masks on Ebay after the weekend if no interest or reasonalbe offers.
Pics to follow real soon!

Pics of P3 BY \'J.a.s.o.n. 7\' Dean
[Image: DSCN2988.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2989.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2990.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2992.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2995.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2997.jpg]

fod painted by unknown painter.
[Image: DSCN2998.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2999.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3000.jpg]
Horror concept blanks
[Image: DSCN3005.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3006.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3007.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3008.jpg]

EffexAlive P4
[Image: DSCN3003.jpg]
[Image: DSCN3002.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2647.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2648.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2649.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2646.jpg]

Dowgs Got Stuff To Sell - puckface - 08-18-2006

the unknown mask you have was painted by Dan aka "Eddie"

Dowgs Got Stuff To Sell - Barzo 19 - 08-18-2006

I got dibs on the horror concepts blanks!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !!!!!

Chris

Thanks puck, offers coming in on the blanks all appreciated but they are still up for grabs, paypal preferred.
all pm\'s replied to.

Dowgs Got Stuff To Sell - Ruste Dowg - 08-19-2006

sale pending on blanks. some nice offers coming in on the p3 thanks guys will let the highest offer take it on sunday evening.