NightOwl Forums
Who Remembers This Band? - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who Remembers This Band? (/showthread.php?tid=13861)

Pages: 1 2

Who Remembers This Band? - Voorhees Curse - 09-17-2006

Who remembers Type O Negative? Always like their Vampire gimmick. I wonder how much it\'d cost to have your teeth shaved down like their lead singer to make them look like vampire teeth? lol that\'d be sweet

Who Remembers This Band? - SoulCatharsis85 - 09-17-2006

They were never forgotten...just not discussed really. Always have been a little too darkwave and slow for my taste.

Anyways could you imagine how often you would pierce your mouth and tongue open with real vampire teeth? Trust me, it would get old...and imagine asking a normal clinic to do that lol...they wouldnt even consider it. You might have to find some ex dentist or someone in LA. Either way it would cost a crapload to be done professionally, maybe you should just buy some sandpaper!

Who Remembers This Band? - Sinister - 09-17-2006

Type O Negative is like one of my favorite freakin bands EVER! And, Peter doesn\'t really have em too sharp it seems lol.

They are still around btw, and about to come out with a new cd.

Who Remembers This Band? - Cory - 09-17-2006

I still listen to Type O Negative...they\'re great man!

Who Remembers This Band? - venereal - 09-17-2006

Yeah, Type O is STILL great!!! They\'ve just released their second dvd of videos and live stuff. My wife and I have seen them a few times and really enjoyed them. Best way to describe them would be the Beatles meets Black Sabbath!!!! Really! Slow dirgy metal with some incredible vocal harmonies.

Their album OCTOBER RUST is a great soundtrack to the upcoming season of fall. I always break it out around this time!

Then, of course, throw in my dvd of HALLOWEEN and I\'m golden until Christmas!!! :lol:

Who Remembers This Band? - necrolover - 09-17-2006

TYPE O NEGATIVE freakn rules. Peter was ill rumored to have cancer possiblely prostate. Not really sure what happened but, they are coming back. They will be playing Rock N Shock with Gwar this fall. I would do anything to go and see them and Gwar again. Not to mention all of the awesome guests that will be there. BLACK #1

Who Remembers This Band? - satansister666 - 09-17-2006

actually It doesnt cost much to get your teeth shaved...it depends how many you get done and how much time it takes. I watched a whole show about transfermations..it was amazing

that band is okay. I havent heard too much of them though.

Who Remembers This Band? - IbDaToNeGuY - 09-17-2006

dude i fell in love with them when i saw I know what you did last summer in theatres . that opening song is just so awesome . i\'d do anything to see them in concert .

mike,

Who Remembers This Band? - Mutilated - 09-17-2006

They\'re still around, new CD comes out 2007.

And more clinics will shave your teeth down than you think, it\'s probally a little pricey but worth it i\'d say.

Who Remembers This Band? - rotten_corpse - 09-18-2006

Type o are one of the best bans on the earth. Anybody seen the new DVD?