NightOwl Forums
Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Whats The Apron Made Out Of? (/showthread.php?tid=30561)

Pages: 1 2 3

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - SlaughterHouse80 - 08-25-2009

whats the apron made out of on the Texas chainsaw massacre remake movie?? does anyone know..I think it might be burlap

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - maskcollecter10 - 08-25-2009

addison could answer that, he makes the full costumes, but i think it might be a canvas apron, idk for sure, addison should post and answer that for you, Z

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - psychosocial91 - 08-25-2009

Mine is made of burlap but you have to get the right shade look at pics when he is in good light,the extra dvd is really good for that.Hope that helps! Take care,Heck

yea I have the DVDs with the making of it and i see its like a dark tan or dark brown shade!!

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - psychosocial91 - 08-25-2009

<!--quoteo(post=327109:date=Aug 25 2009, 12:54 PM:name=SlaughterHouse80)<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE (SlaughterHouse80 @ Aug 25 2009, 12:54 PM) <a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=327109\"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotecyea I have the DVDs with the making of it and i see its like a dark tan or dark brown shade!!<!--QuoteEnd</div><!--QuoteEEndI lost my second dvd so now I have to re-buy it,man I loved that documentary!

<!--quoteo(post=327111:date=Aug 25 2009, 12:55 PM:name=psychosocial91)<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE (psychosocial91 @ Aug 25 2009, 12:55 PM) <a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=327111\"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotecI lost my second dvd so now I have to re-buy it,man I loved that documentary!<!--QuoteEnd</div><!--QuoteEEndYea me too...But i think if I get a kinda dark tan or brown burlap it should come out nice...I mean I know every rip and tear on the apron lol..i can make it look just like his..I did already i just want a dif kind of fabric..So i might just get burlap!!

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - maskcollecter10 - 08-25-2009

i though you have a costume slaughter, oops, forgot your selling it, and by the way what mask is being used with that costume. not the kemper, the leatherface mask, whats it called, Z

<!--quoteo(post=327118:date=Aug 25 2009, 01:50 PM:name=maskcollecter10)<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE (maskcollecter10 @ Aug 25 2009, 01:50 PM) <a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=327118\"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quoteci though you have a costume slaughter, oops, forgot your selling it, and by the way what mask is being used with that costume. not the kemper, the leatherface mask, whats it called, Z<!--QuoteEnd</div><!--QuoteEEndIts the flesh collector mask made by MM a long time ago..He only made 10 of them..and I got the 4th one..I think i might keep my remake costume and just make me a nother apron for it..Thats why I was going to sell it because the apron wasnt the same fabric that his is.

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - JigSaw - 08-25-2009

Me and Addison have tried finding whatever it's made from, but no such luck.I think burlap works fine, though I don't believe that's what the actual ones were from. If you want it to look like the film's, you need to make layers of aprons, by wearing two or three burlap aprons at the same time, all beat and dirtied up, and cut up at different parts.

Whats The Apron Made Out Of? - JigSaw - 08-25-2009

...and yes, that second DVD is THE SH*T!