NightOwl Forums
New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... (/showthread.php?tid=35159)

Pages: 1 2

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - Rayne00 - 07-08-2010

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in forever so here goes. Just want to show you guys what I've been up to lately. Let me know what you think. Thanx. - Mark

[Image: DSCN1156.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1163.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1167.jpg]

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - mgl0837 - 07-08-2010

Looks outstanding. I'm loving the coloration. FYI, reagent is without a hyphen. I'd love to know how the heck you got those colors. Great stuff

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - evilsmellyclown - 07-08-2010

wow, this is the coolest display i have seen in a looooooong time. nice work man.

mike

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - Chainsaw - 07-08-2010

Holy hell Mark! It's great to see you haven't forgotten about us here [Image: tongue.gif] . Welcome back my man!

I agree with Mike.... that's one of the best (and most original) displays I've seen in quite a while. Nice job!

Are you still in the glove and sphere game or have you moved on? Hope you stick around this time my friend.

Say hi to Amy.

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - Jluck - 07-08-2010

Ya man that has to be one of the coolest pieces I've seen for a display. Fantastic work man, love it. :thumbsup:

~Jonny

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - knewby - 07-08-2010

Awesome! Are these for sale by chance?.............Larry

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - Rayne00 - 07-08-2010

Thanks a million for the positive response! And it feels great to be back. Now, to answer some q's...

1. Yes, I am still in the glove and sphere game. I've been selling on Ebay again for a few months now. My gloves and spheres are more accurate than ever before.

2. I am back for good.

3. I will say Hi to Amy for ya Chainsaw! :thumbsup:

4. Of course these are now available Larry!!

Thanx again peeps and I have a lot more in store soon. Stay tuned!

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - IbDaToNeGuY - 07-08-2010

That is too cool . I'd love to get one and take it to get signed by Combs and get his take on what he thinks of it lol . Roughly what do they cost ? Ever since I saw the dvd boxed set with one , i've always had an idea of making some kind of display but didn't know how as I think it was a pen and wanted to get the glow effect too . Is the blacklight easy to change out ?

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - JOEY - 07-08-2010

It is good seeing you return Mark.

I once purchased a VS glove from you and loved those blades!

New From Nightmares Unlimited's Fx Crypt... - VF 31 - 07-09-2010

dude! good to see ya postin, that reagent setup looks amazing!