NightOwl Forums
Efex-alive - Please Help - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Efex-alive - Please Help (/showthread.php?tid=3569)

Pages: 1 2

Efex-alive - Please Help - CrystalLakeSlasher - 12-02-2004

Hey Guys, I still need help here.... I placed an order with Frank for a Vs. style hockey mask which was PROMISED to reach me by Halloween. Still to this day, I have never received it nor have I recieved an e-mail. I have tried to contact Frank through two separate e-mail addresses and have gotten no response since I placed my order back in August. I am beginning to get concerned because I can no longer place a claim with PayPal to recover my lost funds. I understand it takes independent mask makers time to make their masks but this was promised to me by a certain date and a simple e-mail letting me know he will be late with the mask would have solved all my concerns. Please, I am begging you for some sort of way to contact Frank to find out what the problem is and resolve this dispute peacefully. I understand that from the responses I recieved last time I posted that you feel I am making Frank look bad and you say he\'s this great guy, well then feel free to tell this great guy to send me an e-mail. I am in no way trying to hurt his business but this is unethical and an unacceptable way of doing business.

Efex-alive - Please Help - EverythingJason - 12-02-2004

Ever though of the old fashion way of USPS? Maybe his computer might not be working right now? Just a few ideas that I am tossing around.

Efex-alive - Please Help - Jason-V - 12-02-2004

I think its safe to say... and i really DID like efex.. but i think he has pulled a steve miller band... on you.. conor.. and a few others... i HOPE im wrong.

Efex-alive - Please Help - CrystalLakeSlasher - 12-02-2004

Ok, maybe he has computer problems, but if your running a business, you should find other means to contact your customer, phone, friends computer? come on.....

Efex-alive - Please Help - gmyers - 12-02-2004

From what I heard his computer hasn\'t been working. But some people have been ripped in the past or at least haven\'t recieved there stuff for a year. I still have faith in them though.

Efex-alive - Please Help - Jason-V - 12-02-2004

He crapped on Conor... i do have 3 masks from frank, but come on.. i have emailed him several times in last 2 months,, i wanted a new vs style Hockey Mask.. but he just vanished... o well... like i said i just hope its the damn PC,.. but i honestly doubt it..

Hell me and pugz and dan spent 2 whole days with him and Conor.. i wouldnt think hes the kinda guy to do this.. but it has happend to the best of em...

Efex-alive - Please Help - JV666 - 12-02-2004

Quote:But some people have been ripped in the past or at least haven\'t recieved there stuff for a year.  I still have faith in them though.
Dude... You really don\'t know what you\'re saying... EFEX hasn\'t givin one dude his hockey. Rolleyes

Efex-alive - Please Help - gmyers - 12-03-2004

yeah they have man. my friend has a couple of theres. and he had a pretty smooth transaction, but hey this was a long time ago.

Efex-alive - Please Help - Lewis Tully - 12-03-2004

Quote:I think its safe to say... and i really DID like efex.. but i think he has pulled a steve miller band... on you.. conor.. and a few others... i HOPE im wrong.
Whose the Steve Miller Band? I have never dealt with Frank, but I do agree that it has happened to the best of \'um... Poor Joe Clift... A Nice guy, but that\'s the way things go... And GMyers, I think he was saying that this was the only case that someone hasn\'t recieved a mask, and that there weren\'t any others... I can\'t comment either way, but I was just clarifying that for you. Take care, all!!!

JCG

Efex-alive - Please Help - gmyers - 12-03-2004

thanks lewis, i was a little bit confused there Wink