NightOwl Forums
Mask Suggestion Thread - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: NightOwl Products. (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Mask Suggestion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3618)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Mask Suggestion Thread - travsall - 12-05-2004

Alright, if you want to see something that has not been done yet, or a new version of an old classic post it here. But ONLY post masks you yourself would actually buy, don\'t post ones you think might be cool to see, that dosen\'t help anyone! So here\'s the format, you can make as many suggestions as you want, and if you see one someone else has suggested that you would buy yourself, include it in your list. Don\'t get to busy writing why you want to see a certain mask, it\'ll just bog things down, leave it to the name, and a short description if necessary. Now, this IS NOT gaurenteing you\'re gonna see anything, just getting a few ideas rolling around!

Mask Suggestion Thread - gmyers - 12-06-2004

Thanks travs for starting this topic!
I would love to see and buy......
jason pt. 9 undermask
"pretty lady" bubba mask (original tcm)
michael myers pt. 5 mask
I would also really like a pinhead mask!

Mask Suggestion Thread - mike - 12-06-2004

Creeper
Window zombie(remake)NOTLD
Bill hinzman.. first zombie in the original NOTLD
Maybe a tommy Jarvis
Dr loomis

I know these are more human than the norm around here but there horror heros too

Mask Suggestion Thread - Lewis Tully - 12-06-2004

- Pretty Lady \'74 L-Face Mask
- Classic L-Face Mask

(I know Kill\'N\'Skin Makes an awesome one, but I\'d like to see something new...)

I\'ll think of some more, and edit this post.

JCG

Mask Suggestion Thread - Ol#39; Chop Top - 12-06-2004

-Marty Mask (Slaughter High)
-Crate Monster (Creepshow)

Mask Suggestion Thread - SPAZ - 12-06-2004

I want to get a H5(and since Justin is the Myers Mask master)

Mask Suggestion Thread - Clint - 12-06-2004

Jack the Ripper-kinda like the McF figure

Mask Suggestion Thread - Lewis Tully - 12-06-2004

Quote:I would like a Jack the Ripper mask, kinda like the McF figure, that would be sweet. As much as i like the Jay,Fred,Mike, and yes even Bubba masks i would like to see some original stuff.
Oooohhhh. Cool... Or an Ian Holme mask from "From Hell." Good times...

JCG

Mask Suggestion Thread - travsall - 12-06-2004

Alright, apperently no one read my post. See, I wanted to have some structure and neatness to this, not just everyone saying \'it would be cool if Justin made ....... because he\'s my favorite character!\' I didn\'t want a discussion thread! What I was looking for is this,

Hackhead
Diehard
Maggot Head
Jack the Ripper (similar to the McFarlane version)
Gary (as he appeared in his DMC hood)
etc
etc
etc

in a form where someone, like myself, can go through quickly and see what\'s there, and take a concensis. Would you please all edit your posts, after reading my original post to make things a LOT easier. Thanks!

Mask Suggestion Thread - goaliehack - 12-06-2004

Quote:Gary (as he appeared in his DMC hood)
I don\'t know about that Travis...I always prefered Gary in his cult short film \'Gone Bananas\'. Of course, the sequel never lived up to the first. <_< Very few know it was AFTER the sequel that Gary formed an addiction for midol, his addiction being seen in the ever so chillin DMC hood photo....thats what dope and a washed up career does to a man. Big Grin
[Image: mvc-031f.jpg]