NightOwl Forums
Butcher By My Own Hand - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Butcher By My Own Hand (/showthread.php?tid=36949)

Pages: 1 2

Butcher By My Own Hand - travsall - 02-14-2011

Got this bad boy from Justin on Friday! Perk of bein on the mod crew, not a regular thing so please don't bug Justin for blank copies. I've missed my Butcher since I let it go a few years ago, real glad to have one bak in my collection, it's my favorite take on the mask! I really wanted a beat to hell, mad as hell looking mask, something that's been worn for decades and has aged and weathered along with ole Mikey Wink Went with a greyer tone over all, and a lot of weathering effects, the hair is actually a medium brown that I also weathered darker and matted up. I also wanted to keep a part 1ish style, just shaggier, like it'd grown out more LOL I'd love to hear what anyone thinks, it was a REAL fun project to work on, and I can't wait to suit up and get some costume shots!
[Image: butcher7.jpg]
[Image: butcher8.jpg]
[Image: butcher9.jpg]
[Image: butcher10.jpg]
[Image: butcher11.jpg]
[Image: butcher12.jpg]
[Image: butcher13.jpg]

Butcher By My Own Hand - puckface - 02-14-2011

awesome job, trav! lookin good!

Butcher By My Own Hand - Manhattan_killer - 02-14-2011

Great job! Love the blood!

Butcher By My Own Hand - souleater666 - 02-14-2011

i dig it alot

Butcher By My Own Hand - Myersh20 - 02-14-2011

Now THAT'S A Butcher!!!!!!

Butcher By My Own Hand - evilsmellyclown - 02-14-2011

now that is one EVIL filthy nasty bloody old Butcher. incredible job painting & hairing this up. i was sitting here at work wondering if you would post these tonight because i was dyin to see it all haired up. the hair you picked fits that butcher perfect. love that blood all smeared and splattered. great stuff. welcome back to the club. now HANG ON to this one. LOL.

mike

Butcher By My Own Hand - howlingwind13 - 02-14-2011

Love it!

Butcher By My Own Hand - kaizu13 - 02-14-2011

Recieveing a blank from the Green Ghoul is a God-send :ninja:
Superb work on that Butcher :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing!

Butcher By My Own Hand - dougie - 02-14-2011

Awesome job man!! The blood fits that mask perfectly!

Butcher By My Own Hand - travsall - 02-14-2011

Thanks a ton guys, I really appreciate it!! I have made one change to the mask though, thanks to some input from Justin! I redid the hairline so it lays flat, it looks like it should now LOL Something just kept nagging me a bit about the hair, but didn't put the pieces together until the boss man gave a good critique! I don't want that poof in the front, reminds me too much of the remake mask, so it's gone now! I'll get a couple revision pics up when I shoot with the costume in a bit here!

LOL thanks Mike, not a club I ever plan on leaving again buddy!
You are not lyin Kaizu, it's something I'm not gonna forget Justin did for me.