NightOwl Forums
The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Monsters (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List (/showthread.php?tid=39159)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - crazydog500 - 06-14-2012

Hey Guys and Gals, I was looking into this for a while and was trying to get a idea of what i wanted but now i got it. Once this bust is done i was going to do a few runs of the Collectors Edition. What the Collectors Edition includes is a Silicone copy of the David Bust with Resin Teeth, Hand Painted Glass Eyes, Accurate Wool Coat, Display Stand with Logo, Punched hair and Facial hair even styled by a Professional Hair Stylist. I was just wondering how many of you would like this because i will need a list of how many would be interested in something like this, pretty much this is the whole package deal and would be top Quality. There is no set price as of right now i still got to add everything up for every ones time. But with all this included it won\'t be cheap cheap but a really fair price i\'m trying to set.
JC_70 Will be doing the stands with this logo.
[Image: 41HSg4taUL_SL500_AA300_.jpg]
And the glass eyes are done by Tech Optics. Here is the first pair going into the first copy.
[Image: photo.jpg]

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - Chainsaw - 06-15-2012

If I didn\'t have a David bust already I would be all over this one. It\'s shaping up to be a great piece!! Those eyes are simply amazing... Tech Optic did a fantastic job on them :ohmy: . The logo stand will be the perfect finishing touch. Great project Josh!

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - SideshowFreak - 06-15-2012

I for one have always wanted a David bust.
Kinda all depends on the price for me.

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - badnewskruse - 06-15-2012

I have been all about this since you announced it. I have even spoken with you about my interest in it. But sadly this is happening at the worst possible time for me. Oh well hopefully there will be a resin one for me down the road.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - crazydog500 - 06-16-2012

Thanks for the interest guys. There will be cheaper ones for sure like a basic latex one, this is just another version which would be the highest one on the list just wanted to see how many people would be interested in it. If a few then i will offer it which so far it\'s looking good from the PM\'s i got, these\'s are not runs or anything just something else to offer.
Don\'t worry Chad it\'s not coming out like next week or anything since it\'s not even done yet since we are working on the other details right now. Also there will be only Latex and Silicone copies since i would need to make another mold for resin if i wanted to do that down the line.

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - badnewskruse - 06-16-2012

Ok so will these silicone ones be available forever?

Yes Sir.

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - badnewskruse - 06-16-2012

(01-01-1970, 12:01 AM)ydo link Wrote:Yes Sir.

Well that is fantastic! I got a full plate the next few months so getting in now is not possible. Definately will get involved down the road tho.

(01-01-1970, 12:01 AM)boatcap link Wrote:Well that is fantastic! I got a full plate the next few months so getting in now is not possible. Definately will get involved down the road tho.

Ok sounds good. My plan is to let everyone get there hands on one who always wanted a David. So no limited runs what\'s so ever just on blanks maybe i might throw a few up later down the line.

The Lost Boys David Collectors Edition List - IbDaToNeGuY - 06-17-2012

Yeah the price of it can be a real deal breaker for some . I remember Bobby\'s finished silicone copies were around $3,000 and that was straight from him . You buy one 2nd hand and the price went way up . Heck , just a blank silicone was $1,200 . So I could only imagine how much this one will be . So many people these days don\'t have the kind of money to buy things of that price tag which sucks because i\'ve wanted one since I first saw Bobby\'s . I know it wouldn\'t happen , but the best way to make your money back in the project is to make it actually affordable to anyone fairly cheap even for a silicone and you\'ll sell handfulls at a time and the profits will come in alot quicker than selling 2 or 3 high priced ones . I\'m no doctor so I don\'t and prob. will never have a job that pays well enough for something like this but that was just my idea that you could just at least think about .