NightOwl Forums
Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. (/showthread.php?tid=39244)

Pages: 1 2

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - brettyboy - 07-13-2012

these guys came in from Amazon today! Outside of my Don having one lazy eye I love them!

[Image: IMG_1822.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1824.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1825.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1826.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1827.jpg]

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - Lindros88 - 07-13-2012

Those are sick! They look so vintage.

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - IbDaToNeGuY - 07-13-2012

Sweet man . Never seen or heard of these coming out . Vintage or just released they are pretty cool . Pretty soon I should have a nice gift for you that I thought of you right away lol . If all goes well , I should have it around the end of august and then I can ship it on out to you .

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - Hideous Looking Man - 07-13-2012

Man, these are NIIIIIIIIIICE. Definitely getting a set... or two. LOL

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - brettyboy - 07-14-2012

Haha glad you like them I am in love with them for sure Mike you have me intrigued! A new turtles cartoon comes out in the fall!

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - Hideous Looking Man - 07-14-2012

Yep! It starts on Nickelodeon on September 29th at 11am. One-hour premiere. So far, I think it looks pretty cool. There\'s a lotta people hatin\' on it already though (big surprise, right? lol).

The new series toys are already hitting Targets and TRUs early in some areas. Haven\'t seen them around here yet. They actually street officially on the 29th, which is also my birthday. Gonna go grab a set of the 4 turtles, since I collect them in all their guises no matter what. I\'ll probably wait until I see the new show before I potentially pick up any of the rest. I really hope it\'s good though!

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - brettyboy - 07-14-2012

I picked up the entire first wave at my target over on the technodrome forum it has the target dpci code if they aren\'t on the shelves you can have an associate go in the back and get them with that code! That\'s how I got mine I love them for sure.

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - Darth Veach - 07-14-2012

I stopped into Toys R Us today and found the whole new Nickelodeon series. They are awesome sculpts. I only bought Don for now. These are cool too, I didn\'t know they were releasing vintage style ones too.

Brettyboy - how much are they at Target?

The nick series are 8.99 the classics are only on their site at the moment for 14.99 each. I got mine from amazon for 19.99 each free two day shipping as they don\'t see store release till sometime next month

Cowabunga Dude! I Got These Guys In Today. I Absolutely Love Them. - Darth Veach - 07-14-2012

Good to know! Usually Toys R Us is $2-3 more on most items over other stores, so nice to know the price is consistent. I had a 20% off coupon so Don was $7 and change!