NightOwl Forums
Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... (/showthread.php?tid=4162)

Pages: 1 2 3

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - WilliamAbuJannah - 01-06-2005

at the place I\'m staying at the moment the people here are pretty cool. Cool enough that they told me I could put up a few things around the house to feel more at \'home\' (lol, wadda joke) but anyway after some thought, I thought that some of my SideShow figures would be something that wouldn\'t take up much space and I would enjoy looking at since I\'ve pretty much kept them in the boxes the whole time. So I got the figures and brought em here and stood em up in a line this evening in the tv area where I can see em.

So anyway I\'m looking at em just now and I think, "nah, remake bubba needs to be a bit more hunched over" so I go over and start playing with him trying to adjust his positioning and all and I notice his boots are flopping around. "wtf?" I think to myself and start looking at them a little closer. Well long story short, remake bubba is wearing VS Jasons boots. Now on the VS Jason they\'re sculpted onto the leg so I\'m guessing they recasted Jasons boots for the bubba doll? The first thing that got my attention was how thick the soles are on the boots and I\'m thinking, "damn those look thick like Jasons VS boots." So I grab Jason down and sure enough, line for line, shoelace for shoelace they\'re the same exact boots. Jasons left shoelace matches bubbas left shoelace, and ditto for the right foot.

Now this is all interesting and all, but I can\'t help feeling like SideShow took a bit of a shortcut here. I don\'t feel cheated, but at the same time I feel like bubba is wearing Jasons boots and not bubbas boots.

I shouldn\'t be too surprised I guess, they gave Myers black hair. :blink:

just thought it was interesting so I thought I\'d share. If any of you have the VS Jason and the Remake bubba, check it out, it\'s kinda cool.

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - SPAZ - 01-06-2005

yeah Jason pt2 has the same left hand as Michael and the og LF also

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - puckface - 01-06-2005

Get his guys, they ALL are made of plastic Wink

Seriously Big Grin

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - SPAZ - 01-06-2005

and Michael, Freddy, Demon Freddy, Jasonpt3, and Jasonpt2
all have the same boots

Damn that Sideshow, they are so cheap they cant even make individual boots to put on certain figures. I mean, does it not cross their mind that it would be almost impossible for characters to have the same boots, as if there were a discount store where all slashers got their appearal???

Man, I say we protest! Huh

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - Mutilated - 01-06-2005

Quote:Damn that Sideshow, they are so cheap they cant even make individual boots to put on certain figures. I mean, does it not cross their mind that it would be almost impossible for characters to have the same boots, as if there were a discount store where all slashers got their appearal???

Man, I say we protest! Huh
:o

You mean you don\'t know about SLASHER-R-US! They have boots, jackets, hockeys, chainsaws, all that stuff.

Oh, wel then Ill just STFU!

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - Mutilated - 01-06-2005

Lol. :lol:

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - WilliamAbuJannah - 01-06-2005

I guess cuz they were pretty much always in the box tonight when I set em up was the first chance to get a good look at all of them. I noticed that Myers had the wrong kind of shoes (kinda) but I didn\'t think they were Freddys boots.

I\'m sorry, for like $50. a figure, I want Mike wearing Mikes boots and Freddy wearing his own boots.

Course complain all I want, if they release a pt 8 Jason figure I\'d run over old ladies, the infirm, cripples and slow walkers to get one.

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed But.... - EverythingJason - 01-06-2005

...or you could make your own and save yourself a few bucks...hint hint..... Rolleyes