Mask Suggestion Thread

This forum is for the discussion of products and services of NIGHTOWL Productions only.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Michaelantern

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby Michaelantern » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:37 am

I'd love to have an Andre Linoge bust (the Stephen King Storm of the Century villian), in particular I'd like him in his "real" form which is the old man/Warlock look.

Ur-skin-my-face

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby Ur-skin-my-face » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:22 pm

hmm i think i'd like to see is:Corey Taylor Sv mask:[attachment=26785:slipknot01.jpg][attachment=26786:50891064.jpg]-Aaron
people i have dealt with :)
N.A.G., N.O., J.I.T.B., N.C.S., Sickoclown, liquid-venom, Slasher_house, Kyle, ghettomyers, Vanilla ice....cream

the green ghoul
Administrator
Administrator

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby the green ghoul » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:28 am

QUOTE(Michaelantern @ Apr 10 2008, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to have an Andre Linoge bust (the Stephen King Storm of the Century villian), in particular I'd like him in his "real" form which is the old man/Warlock look.
I actually Know Colm.Have a pic with him somewhere.Justin

WarLocK

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby WarLocK » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Zelda (Pet Sematary) Teen WolfAny skeksi from the Dark Crystal (Chamberlain -skekSil-, -skekTek- or -skekUng-! namely) - Justin, c'mon you can nail this one!Oh crap, I just found out 2 of these skeskis are on display here in Atlanta at the puppetry arts center. Wow... I'm gonna go asap and take some pics if possible!
Last edited by WarLocK on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the green ghoul
Administrator
Administrator

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby the green ghoul » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:42 am

QUOTE(WarLocK @ Apr 18 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zelda (Pet Sematary) Teen WolfAny skeksi from the Dark Crystal (Chamberlain -skekSil-, -skekTek- or -skekUng-! namely) - Justin, c'mon you can nail this one!Oh crap, I just found out 2 of these skeskis are on display here in Atlanta at the puppetry arts center. Wow... I'm gonna go asap and take some pics if possible!
I saw one when I was a kid at the museum here in MS where Henson is from.

WarLocK

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby WarLocK » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm

Awesome Justin! If you're a Dark Crystal fan at all... please think about doing your favorite Skeksi some day.I understand if you're not b/c that takes the fun out of sculpting. But geez these characters are too awesome to be ignored!As it stands right now the only way I'll have a replica is by getting my hands on the old Don Post version (which is cool, but I want more).The detail looks like it fits your style.... like sculpting a zombie, but with a twist.

monteburns

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby monteburns » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 am

I would also like to see an attempt at a Leprechaun life size bust.Warwick Davis is hilarious as the Leprechaun.
Blame Canada

mmyersisgod

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby mmyersisgod » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:20 pm

You should try your hand at the masks from the Strangers.
Waiting on:
Nothing.

Great people to deal with:
Homicidal#9
MASK4ME
estilio_562
pooch
Nightmare

nsmpls

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby nsmpls » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm

the skull gorilla mask from willow but i guess you would wont to use something hard to make the bone part
Last edited by nsmpls on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Savage

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby Savage » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:23 am

I would love to see a King Leonidas mask or bust from "300" That would be awesome!!!!
Jason belongs in hell ... And I\\\'m gonna see he gets there\\\"

adee

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby adee » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Masterchief from Halo...Silcone freddy
Last edited by adee on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People I\\\'ve done good business with:
Suckface (a true legend of this hobby!)
Mark aka Knifegloves
Alches Helborn
Justin aka TheShape999
Ken aka AllThingsEvil
Andy aka Knives4fingers
Psychosocial
Dredd

Waiting on:

Part 4 Glove - FredsMidFinger

Click to see my feed back :)

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-a-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

SPAZONIOUS

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby SPAZONIOUS » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 am

QUOTE(Stenbeck! @ Jul 2 2007, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rachel from Pet Semetary... the ending scene of course. A couple of sick characters from this film would make for awesome display masks.
do you mean Zelda?I would love to see a zelda bustthat chick scares the crap out of methe only thing in ANY horror movie that does
Waiting on-right now ALOT!!

SPAZONIOUS

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby SPAZONIOUS » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:28 am

Gage was pretty awesome to"First I play with Judd, then Mommy came, and I play with Mommy. We play Daddy! We had a awfully good time! Now, I want to play with YOU!"
Waiting on-right now ALOT!!

Drifting Turd

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby Drifting Turd » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:47 pm

QUOTE(SPAZONIOUS @ Jul 20 2008, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gage was pretty awesome to"First I play with Judd, then Mommy came, and I play with Mommy. We play Daddy! We had a awfully good time! Now, I want to play with YOU!"
Gage raised some hell! Poor Judd...Zelda would be creepy, what I meant by Rachel was the way she looked at the very end of the movie. After coming out of the burial ground. (exposed eye socket, messy looking)
Last edited by Drifting Turd on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People that I have had GOOD/problem-free dealings with and recommend:

BELLAMY, Bohred, Kyle (the bearded beast!), Cap10Rhodes, Crash, creeping death productions, crowley, Cryptoys.com, DahOne, Darko@totalgeek, Dean_Winchester, dean7879, Deathwalk78, DevilStar2k2, Diedlaughing, Dougie, D-Bach, Earl, emazers, EVOL, froggydogg69, Funkytown, gilgamesh, Homicidal#9, HorrorHound, IbDaToNeGuY, Jason-V, JDF, jonl, kaiju, knewby, LeatherfaceFan07, matt970, Megatron, mrmorningside, "whitey"man, "whitey"413, Nosferatu, number2, Pegleg, pooch, Puckface, Pugsly, Rayne00, rayrockguitar, richardmalone, Sabbath86, Scream4me, SideshowFreak, Slasherhouse, stretchbaldy, Terminallunch, The Green Ghoul, ullilein, WarLock, WHATSINTHEBOX.

FreddysNightmare

Mask Suggestion Thread

Postby FreddysNightmare » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 am

Well at some point I would like to buy an amazing looking Rob Zombie weathered Halloween Michael "whitey" mask. I also might be tempted to buy a painted Freddy butterfingers. I wish there were more of those and wish they werent so expensive. Thanks keep up the amazing quality work! /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" />

waiting on...... nothing lol :-)

Return to “NightOwl Products.”