Creep Comin My Way

This forum is for the discussion of products and services of NIGHTOWL Productions only.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

sazed

Creep Comin My Way

Postby sazed » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi guys, I just joined today but I also just ordered a CREEP from Justin. Great response time on my request for a quote and for my order. I can\'t wait! I will update this thread with pics when I have it in my hands. Sounds like it might not be too long....he said he has one almost done that he was doing for himself that luckily matched up to what I was looking for (\'78 style and open to his interpretation).
The Ghoul himself also said that the CREEP 2 is almost ready to view... :woot:
Thanks for looking,
-Hayden

Chainsaw

Creep Comin My Way

Postby Chainsaw » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. The Creep is a great way to start your time at NIGHTOWL!
"Welcome to the (insert random mask name here) club!!

Bro... bra... brother... I'm a wanna-be hipster!

Drifting Turd

Creep Comin My Way

Postby Drifting Turd » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Hey Hayden - welcome to NIGHTOWL!
Great choice with the Creep - I can\'t wait to grab one for myself. I didn\'t know there was a Creep 2 coming out though, pretty cool.
People that I have had GOOD/problem-free dealings with and recommend:

BELLAMY, Bohred, Kyle (the bearded beast!), Cap10Rhodes, Crash, creeping death productions, crowley, Cryptoys.com, DahOne, Darko@totalgeek, Dean_Winchester, dean7879, Deathwalk78, DevilStar2k2, Diedlaughing, Dougie, D-Bach, Earl, emazers, EVOL, froggydogg69, Funkytown, gilgamesh, Homicidal#9, HorrorHound, IbDaToNeGuY, Jason-V, JDF, jonl, kaiju, knewby, LeatherfaceFan07, matt970, Megatron, mrmorningside, "whitey"man, "whitey"413, Nosferatu, number2, Pegleg, pooch, Puckface, Pugsly, Rayne00, rayrockguitar, richardmalone, Sabbath86, Scream4me, SideshowFreak, Slasherhouse, stretchbaldy, Terminallunch, The Green Ghoul, ullilein, WarLock, WHATSINTHEBOX.

bogeyman73

Creep Comin My Way

Postby bogeyman73 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Hi
congratz on your choices,,the CREEP is just so great,,i will never sell mine,,its a keeper for sure,
Is there a CREEP 2 coming and almost ready??
OMG i cant wait to see pictures of that badboy,,im sure it will be stunningly great,no doubts,,i gotta get myself one of em ASAP as they are awaiable for purchase,,OMG this is GREAT news...thanks for sharing!
Take care

Oyvind
bogeyman73
Norway

[email=\"stinkowitch@hotmail.com\"]stinkowitch@hotmail.com[/email]

Return to “NightOwl Products.”