ki ki ki ki ma ma ma ma

This forum is for the discussion of products and services of NIGHTOWL Productions only.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Darth Voorhees

Re: ki ki ki ki ma ma ma ma

Postby Darth Voorhees » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Hideous Looking Man wrote:
RandolphCarter wrote:The NO Pt. 4 is still the best sculpt I've seen of this character, hands down.

I have to agree. I still love my copy dearly, and there's just something about Justin's sculpt that really does nail down that Part 4 look to perfection.

I 100% agree! I've seen some nice ones, but nothing compares to the N.O. part 4, Justins work is just too awesome. All of my 13 collection is actually Justins work except for part 8, and thats only because he doesnt have one at the moment!

Chainsaw

Postby Chainsaw » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Maybe you could make a classifieds thread on various forums looking for the GOHS Pt 8 piece finished by Justin. That will be the closest you'll find... and they're the best copies anyway ;)

Darth Voorhees

Postby Darth Voorhees » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Chainsaw wrote:Maybe you could make a classifieds thread on various forums looking for the GOHS Pt 8 piece finished by Justin. That will be the closest you'll find... and they're the best copies anyway ;)

Yea ive been lookin for that! Right now i have a DevilsLatex one, which is pretty nice, so for now im content, but i will always be on the lookout for the GOHS one..at least when i have cash. Just sent Justin cash for his chest and back for my part 7 upgrade, so dont have the $$ available right now.

Chainsaw

Postby Chainsaw » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Hell yeah man!! Be sure to show us the chest piece and back!! Are you doing a costume or full size display? I guess you could do both.

Darth Voorhees

Postby Darth Voorhees » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Chainsaw wrote:Hell yeah man!! Be sure to show us the chest piece and back!! Are you doing a costume or full size display? I guess you could do both.

Its a costume. I had the Twisted toybox chest and back but Justins is WAAAY better so im just waitin on his :)

I have plans to use latex to make the chest and back attached to the undersuit shirt seamlessly and use latex on alot of the undersuit and make it all match the best i can. This way i can cut more holes in the shirt and be more accurate :) But Here is my costume at last years New York Comic con.

Cosplay-New-York-Comic-Con by DarthVoorhees
jsunside by DarthVoorhees,

xiaonvren

Postby xiaonvren » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:31 pm

It's still one of the finest Final Chapter replicas out there IMO.

Return to “NightOwl Products.”