The Killer

This forum is for the discussion of products and services of NIGHTOWL Productions only.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

myerstat

The Killer

Postby myerstat » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:25 pm

From the first time I saw pics of this mask,I knew it had something special.The copy I saw pics of originally now belongs to a very good friend of mine.You fine people will get a chance to see it VERY soon.I was lucky to grab one of five prototypes that Justin made when he created this amazing,refreshing piece of art.This mask is called the Killer or the Killer Mask,if you will.What a perfect title for such a Killer mask.This sculpt possesses all of the simplicity of our original memories of Michael "whitey" imagery,combined with some insane textures and detail,along with some of Justin's personal innovative touches.An example?Look at this mask..especially once you see it worn and you will see glimpses of his classic original sculpts.For me,I see a ton of the Butcher but perfectly fused with the classic "whitey" look.I really don't know what else to say.I am very proud and I am honored to have had the chance to snag one of the first copies of this mask.It fits me pretty sweetly.It is a perfectly thin pull and just conforms perfectly to the face,like all of my Night Owl masks do.I tip my hat to Justin for this different take on a classic slasher.The man has done it again and I love this mask.Here's a first spread of pics and I hope you guys dig them.Keep an eye out.There's a couple of my very good friends that will be posting pics soon of their protos and they are mighty sharp with a camera.I am looking forward to it!!

Thanks for looking,guys.

Hideous Looking Man

Re: The Killer

Postby Hideous Looking Man » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 am

Very nice!

kaizu13

Re: The Killer

Postby kaizu13 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:40 am

I WANT!!!!

Return to “NightOwl Products.”