Life Size Terminator 2 T-1000 At Horrorhound Maskfest

Come here to talk about fictional slashers/killers here.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

HorrorSanctum

Postby HorrorSanctum » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm

This was my favorite day at any convention I\'ve attended in the past 7 years.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sam McCain

Horror Sanctum Studios

[url=\\\"http://www.horrorsanctum.com\\\"]http://www.horrorsanctum.com[/url]

Drifting Turd

Postby Drifting Turd » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:25 pm

That\'s so cool Sam. What did Eddie Furlong and Linda Hamilton say about your T-1000 piece?
People that I have had GOOD/problem-free dealings with and recommend:

BELLAMY, Bohred, Kyle (the bearded beast!), Cap10Rhodes, Crash, creeping death productions, crowley, Cryptoys.com, DahOne, Darko@totalgeek, Dean_Winchester, dean7879, Deathwalk78, DevilStar2k2, Diedlaughing, Dougie, D-Bach, Earl, emazers, EVOL, froggydogg69, Funkytown, gilgamesh, Homicidal#9, HorrorHound, IbDaToNeGuY, Jason-V, JDF, jonl, kaiju, knewby, LeatherfaceFan07, matt970, Megatron, mrmorningside, "whitey"man, "whitey"413, Nosferatu, number2, Pegleg, pooch, Puckface, Pugsly, Rayne00, rayrockguitar, richardmalone, Sabbath86, Scream4me, SideshowFreak, Slasherhouse, stretchbaldy, Terminallunch, The Green Ghoul, ullilein, WarLock, WHATSINTHEBOX.

Chainsaw

Postby Chainsaw » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Some awesome memories in those pics Sam! You and the display sure got some well deserved attention.... looked amazing!
"Welcome to the (insert random mask name here) club!!

Bro... bra... brother... I'm a wanna-be hipster!

badnewskruse

Postby badnewskruse » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 pm

I have never been more scared in my life as i was when i helped u carry that to lindas room. I could only think please dont drop it, please dont drop it, please dont drop it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

HorrorSanctum

Postby HorrorSanctum » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 am

Linda was out smoking when we carried it in and after we sat it down I turned around to what appeared to be 5000 flashes going off all at the same time.
I heard this OMG from across the room and she kind of trotted up to me and asked me where I got it. I told her I made it...she screamed OMG again and said it was the most amazing T-2 piece she had ever seen. She signed it and hugged and kissed me.
Furlong was kind of out of it and didn\'t notice it was on the table until I had him come over for the pictures.
It was an amazing time.

I forgot one thing. She turned to the crowd and told everyone how about a big hand for Sam and this amazing piece of art he made. First standing ovation I ever received.
Last edited by HorrorSanctum on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam McCain

Horror Sanctum Studios

Drifting Turd

Postby Drifting Turd » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:08 am

Good for you Sam! That must have been a great moment.
By the way, I just noticed that awesome Endoskull tat on your arm. You must really be a big Terminator fan - looks great.

BELLAMY, Bohred, Kyle (the bearded beast!), Cap10Rhodes, Crash, creeping death productions, crowley, Cryptoys.com, DahOne, Darko@totalgeek, Dean_Winchester, dean7879, Deathwalk78, DevilStar2k2, Diedlaughing, Dougie, D-Bach, Earl, emazers, EVOL, froggydogg69, Funkytown, gilgamesh, Homicidal#9, HorrorHound, IbDaToNeGuY, Jason-V, JDF, jonl, kaiju, knewby, LeatherfaceFan07, matt970, Megatron, mrmorningside, "whitey"man, "whitey"413, Nosferatu, number2, Pegleg, pooch, Puckface, Pugsly, Rayne00, rayrockguitar, richardmalone, Sabbath86, Scream4me, SideshowFreak, Slasherhouse, stretchbaldy, Terminallunch, The Green Ghoul, ullilein, WarLock, WHATSINTHEBOX.

HorrorSanctum

Postby HorrorSanctum » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm

ting wrote:Good for you Sam! That must have been a great moment. By the way, I just noticed that awesome Endoskull tat on your arm. You must really be a big Terminator fan - looks great.

Thank you. My arm is now covered in T-2 tats. Gotta love em.
Sam McCain

Horror Sanctum Studios

MPN212

Postby MPN212 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 am

Great story and absolutely ridiculous piece man, bravo!

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:48 am

That thing is beyond amazing . I heard some sad stories about Edward that weekend :( . I hope he\'s doing ok and would love to have the chance to meet him sometime and hang out for a bit . Linda is still a beauty
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

Drifting Turd

Postby Drifting Turd » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 am

ToN wrote:That thing is beyond amazing . I heard some sad stories about Edward that weekend :( . I hope he\'s doing ok and would love to have the chance to meet him sometime and hang out for a bit . Linda is still a beauty

What kind of stories Mike?

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Well he seemed to be kind of down and a little depressed . But the worst one was that I read someone was staying in a room down the hall from him and Reedus was right across from him and while Reedus\' door was open , you could see he was having some kind of " party" and Furlong had ordered a pizza and when he opened the door , the pizza guy looked at him and said " hey you look kinda like that Edward Furlong guy " and he just replied in a I guess you would say sad voice " Yeah I guess I kinda do " with his head down and spent the rest of the night by himself in the room . If I had been there , I would so ask him if he wanted to just hang out and not talk about movies or anything like that . Just person to person and give him some company . He\'s had a rough childhood so I can see where he feels alone alot of times . Very under rated actor IMO
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

Return to “Madmen”