Neca Friday the 13th figures

Come here to talk about fictional slashers/killers here.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Drifting Turd

Neca Friday the 13th figures

Postby Drifting Turd » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 am

The new Neca Friday the 13th The Final Chapter figures are just showing up at the stores and I bought a couple (regular and battle damaged).
Not bad for little 7" figures. I'd like to see them extend the line and make parts V - VIII.

Here's a few pics of the part IV Jason mixed in with the others.

Hideous Looking Man

Re: Neca Friday the 13th figures

Postby Hideous Looking Man » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah, the new Final Chapter figures are sweet as hell. I got mine about a month ago online and they didn't disappoint. I wish NECA would make Roy and a Part 8 figure, but the rumor is they're doing stuff from Jason X next. Why, I've no idea lol. I'd much rather see more stuff from the Paramount entries, even if it's just new versions of Part 7 and maybe a new 6 figure, since the Mezco was virtually impossible to find and goes for crazy money nowadays. I just don't dig on the New Line F13 stuff much outside of the remake/reboot from '09, which I oddly love and am quite a vocal fan of lol.

Darth Veach

Postby Darth Veach » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:07 am

Just found my Part 4 Jason figures at Toys R Us and they are by far the best Jason figures ever. I really liked what NECA did with the 2009 Jason too, but these are the best classic Jason figures yet. I hope they continue on with 5, 6 and 8!!!

Darth Veach

Postby Darth Veach » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 am

Just found my Part 4 Jason figures at Toys R Us and they are by far the best Jason figures ever. I really liked what NECA did with the 2009 Jason too, but these are the best classic Jason figures yet. I hope they continue on with 5, 6 and 8!!!

dougie

Postby dougie » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 am

Great pics man, I still have to track the BD downat my local TRU. I was there this past Sunday and it didn't even look like they even stocked them yet.

Drifting Turd

Postby Drifting Turd » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Hideous Looking Man wrote:Yeah, the new Final Chapter figures are sweet as hell. I got mine about a month ago online and they didn't disappoint. I wish NECA would make Roy and a Part 8 figure, but the rumor is they're doing stuff from Jason X next. Why, I've no idea lol. I'd much rather see more stuff from the Paramount entries, even if it's just new versions of Part 7 and maybe a new 6 figure, since the Mezco was virtually impossible to find and goes for crazy money nowadays. I just don't dig on the New Line F13 stuff much outside of the remake/reboot from '09, which I oddly love and am quite a vocal fan of lol.

I've gotta agree.... with exception of the remake, I much rather see goodies from the Paramount films as well. Especially what Darth Veach mentioned, parts 5, 6 and 8. We are long overdue for a Roy and Manhattan figure.

Thanks Dougie, pardon the little dust bunnies that showed up lol.... I have these hanging on a wall still unopened in the package, but I also usually buy an extra one to open up and hang with my other loose figures.

Return to “Madmen”