what if jason had the same mask from part 3-7?

Come here to talk about fictional slashers/killers here.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

kfm

what if jason had the same mask from part 3-7?

Postby kfm » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:36 pm

i had this project in the works for quite some time now. it has just been sitting unfinished for like two years and i just got around to finishing it today lol. the idea behind this mask is what if the part 3 stunt mask was used in every movie right up to the mask split in part 7.

so he was hit with the ax in part 3, chevrons started coming off in part 4 and accumulated more damage threw out the film. then the mask was used in part 5 in the dream sequences. but instead of tommy bringing the unknown mask to jason in part 6, tommy shows up with the stunt mask (maybe he could of stolen it from evidence or maybe jason was just buried with it.) jason gets shot and gets propeller damage in the end and is left chained under water to be re awakened in part 7. part 7 is sporting the propeller damage on the correct side of the mask and its not trimmed down. the mask still gets the roof damage on it and is then put aside when the mask is split at the end of part 7.

i know that the mask would of went threw different fx artists that could of altered the mask. so i figured i would remove the snaps and add the leather straps.

i also wanted to do a roy version. i think because tommy had the roy mask at the end of part 5 he could of brought that one to jason in part 6

anyway here is what i came up with

Return to “Madmen”