Not sure if right place to post, if not please move.

This is the forum to talk about anything other than NIGHTOWL Productions.

(ie: "Look at this site" or "look at my sculpt")

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

liquidaluminum

Not sure if right place to post, if not please move.

Postby liquidaluminum » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Hey guys,

I've been a very long time away from the hobby, but I'm getting back into it and was wondering if I could get a little information.

Does anyone know where the absolute best place to start looking for an authentic replica Jason costume from any of the F13 films might start? I used to have an absolutely outstanding Part 6 costume and I regretfully sold and I'm looking to possibly put together the same thing, or maybe from a different film. I haven't made my mind up yet. Does Wickedbeard still post here? I know he was the absolute authority on Jason for a long time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

alvanaxe

Re: Not sure if right place to post, if not please move.

Postby alvanaxe » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Unfortunately, nobody really posts here anymore except us few and far between lurkers. I only came here by pure happenstance as I received notification the I received a new message from the site ( which was spam anyways ). Most everyone is on Facebook now under many various groups. Jeff ( Wickedbeard ) is mostly on Facebook and yes, he still is the master of Jason! ( my personal recommendation to replace Hodder )

Return to “Off Topic”