Vs Costume For Sale For A Friend

Buy/Sell/Trade.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Fang

Postby Fang » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 am

My buddy Creeper2003 asked me to post this up for him since there is something wrong with his account.
1 Corn Poke VS Hockey Mask - ECS11 Dream War VS Hockey Mask - ECS1TheCreeper2003: 1 VS Hood - Mask Murderers1 2XL Grave Gear Jacket - ECS11 2XL Bloodstained Blue Undershirt1 VS Style Machete - ECS11 Pair Large Leather GlovesLooking for $360 shipped for the whole costume. Will sell seperate, $110 each for the hockey masks, $100 for the hood, $130 for the machete and $70 for Coat, Shirt, Gloves together.
Here are some pics:(Really big pic)http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7535/p ... iew2ok.jpgIf interested, contact Tim at:E-mail - elementfire260@yahoo.comAIM - TheCreeper2003

Jason816

Postby Jason816 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:47 pm

golly gee willikers, $70 is a hell of a bargain for the jacket,shirt and gloves together! where was the machete made?
"There's a curse around here..a killer...not dead...Jason mamma's boy' curse...many have tried to stop him...but few survived...
\\\'user

Fang

Postby Fang » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:03 pm

Machete is an East Coast Studios Machete, They're out of buisness if I'm not mistaken.

DARKDECEMBER

Postby DARKDECEMBER » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:45 am

wasn't this for a fan film? Why didn't he ever make it. It looks like it would've turned out good.
Darkdecemberproductions.com

Fang

Postby Fang » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:02 am

Yeah, he started on the fan film but the actors weren't showing up and he ran into to many problems so it never got done.

Jason816

Postby Jason816 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:13 pm

Im 6 ft, 180lbs. would that jacket fit right on me?
"There's a curse around here..a killer...not dead...Jason mamma's boy' curse...many have tried to stop him...but few survived...
\\\'user

Fang

Postby Fang » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:15 pm

Well, Tim the owner of the jacket is 6'2 and I think a little over 300 so I'm pretty sure the jacket should fit you. If not, you can adding padding to give you a more menacing look.
Last edited by Fang on Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason816

Postby Jason816 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:45 pm

im used to wearing clothes alittle big on me anyway..lol
\\\'user

Fang

Postby Fang » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:26 pm

Here is a message from tim..
I was over 295 pounds at the time those photo's was taken, I dropped 40 pounds for the Army when I was gonna join, and another 20 when I decided to play Michael for my new Halloween movie, and the jacket fit's WAY better on me now than it did when I was fat, so, it should be a perfect fit on you now. I'm going for some production photo's for Halloween III soon, if the coat doesnt sell by then, I'll take a picture of me in it now for ya. It'll be really nice on you, since you're 6', it's a tad short on me, just... not even anything I really mentioned, but since you're a couple inches shorter, it should look real nice on you. And trust me, this coat will last forever. I've had it in a pond several times when we were filming a fight scene between Freddy and I, and the thing held up to so much, and it's in prime condition. Mega really knew what he was doing when he made these coats.Oh and the machete is made of an aluminum/steel alloy Mega had in his shop, so it's a little denser than most of the machete's you'll find, because I asked him to make me one that'd stand up to... like... real use. Not just sitting around in a collection. Unfortunatly, no scenes were ever shot with it, and it's sat around collecting dust this whole time, so... it's the same as I got it. -Tim

Jason816

Postby Jason816 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:35 pm

im selling my jacket to someone right now. and im looking for a burlap jacket to replace it. i had been talking to zombiebloodlust and he said he might be able to hook me up. but if he cant, i will def buy that jacket from you!
Last edited by Jason816 on Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\\\'user

Jason816

Postby Jason816 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:21 am

i havent really been able to get ahold of zombiebloodlust much lately... i was wondering...since you havent sold it yet, could you take any pics of it on for me? with the other shirts and gloves on that your selling? oh, and could you maybe do any weathering to it for me? i could maybe add another $10 if you can weather it some. if not, just pics?
\\\'user

memphis

Postby memphis » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:22 am

jacket is sold i just talked to him on aim

Fang

Postby Fang » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:21 am

Bump Bump Bump.

TheFinalJuggalo

Postby TheFinalJuggalo » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:52 am

what exactly is still available in this list?
Good people ive done business with:
MYERS_JUNKIE
Rodicus

Fang

Postby Fang » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:12 am

Everything except the Jacket, Shirt and Gloves.

Return to “Classifieds”