Jason part 3 set for sale, Crash HLM ONLY $300 plus shipping

Buy/Sell/Trade.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

travsall
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Jason part 3 set for sale, Crash HLM ONLY $300 plus shipping

Postby travsall » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:10 am

Doing something I didn't think I would ever do, selling my prized Jason set! But I'm after a Hot Toys Samurai Predator, want this guy so badly he's in my dreams lol (I would trade the set straight up for this figure!) The mask/bust is directly from Crash and sports his mind blowing paint work with subtle tones and variation that is staggering to see in person!! The eyes and mouth are cut to wear, but there is no need for a slit so it works very well as a bust. I have a cheap pair of eyes I made in the pictures but it will come with glass front blue eyes I've since swapped in. The teeth are acrylic as well! The hockey mask is one I painted/shaped/finished myself, I've made a lot of hockey masks over the years, this is the one I'm most proud of. A TON of time went into the detailing of it. Both shirts, green work shirt and white undershirt (with a split collar on the white to fit the neck) come with the set, they are full just tucked inside the mask as padding. Add grey pants and shoes and you have a full ready to wear costume! I'm selling this ridiculously cheap as I just want to get that figure SOON! Lol
Asking ***$300 plus shipping ($30 north america, more worldwide) You won't find a better part 3 set for this cheap ever again.

travsall
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Jason part 3 set for sale, Crash Hideous Looking man plu

Postby travsall » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:44 am

Bump for stupid low price! Lol

travsall
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Jason part 3 set for sale, Crash HLM ONLY $300 plus ship

Postby travsall » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Bump for the holidays!