Crypt Keeper Tales from The Crypt Animatronic blank casting

Buy/Sell/Trade.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

kaiju

Crypt Keeper Tales from The Crypt Animatronic blank casting

Postby kaiju » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:37 pm

For sale is a 1:1 scale latex mask/bust of the Crypt Keeper from the HBO tv show Tales from The Crypt. I was told it is from one of the original molds used to make the animatronic heads on the tv show. It was purchased from an animation company in los angeles that was auctioning off their collection (including animation cells, an original gumby puppet and other screen used items) to fund an animated film. They told me they acquired this casting from Rene Zendejas who made puppets for the tv show - specifically the Marionettes episode starring Zach Galligan (of Gremlins). Rene was given this Crypt Keeper casting while working on the show and sold it to the animation company i purchased it from. Included is a small metal plaque signed by Rene that came with the bust. That is the only thing i have as far as a COA (see last photo). I have never seen this item before and all the info i could find checked out on Rene etc so i took a chance and bought it. I was planning to use this casting to make a puppet out of but sadly i need to sell it and have no time or money to invest in the project so i hope it will go to a buyer who can make it into something amazing. It's perfect for someone who knows how to make animatronics or a mask maker can paint it, add hair, open the eyes and add glass ones, and add acrylic teeth to the mouth. The mask is large enough to wear and already has a slit up the back (the dimensions are 13 inches tall, 9 inches wide across the front of the face, and 9 inches from the back of the head to the nose). I hate to sell it but this is a great opportunity for anyone who is a fan. I have never seen this specific casting come up for sale ever so i doubt you'll ever see one again. I'm sure not many got out from the studio.

$200 + $15 shipping in the USA, shipping anywhere else will be $50

If interested email kaiju(*at*)andraculoid.com
Don't PM me here i never get the notifications and will most likely miss your message.

Thanks!

kaiju

Re: Crypt Keeper Tales from The Crypt Animatronic blank cast

Postby kaiju » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Bump - Selling this dirt cheap - $100 + Shipping - buy it now, if it doesn't sell this time i'll end up keeping it.
I'm taking a big loss as is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251582584277?ss ... 1558.l2649

Return to “Classifieds”