GOT BUGZ? 'Creepshow' tribute bust...

Buy/Sell/Trade.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

andrew santagato

GOT BUGZ? 'Creepshow' tribute bust...

Postby andrew santagato » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Hey all,

Here is my New 1:1 Scale bust of E.G. Marshall as 'Upson Pratt' from the last episode of CREEPSHOW; "They're Creeping Up On You".
I used many reference photo's (including my own that I took of the screen used bust back in '01), along with stills taken from 'behind the scenes' footage from the making of the film.

The bust is cast in thick latex, and is foam-filled, and features a multi-layered paint job. It has blended hand laid hair, and features acrylic teeth, glass eyes and eyelashes.

There are 2 version's of the bust, as you will see in the pic's. The first is the 'Prop' version, as it look's in Tom Savini's 'Grande Illusions' book, behind the scenes footage and trading card set. Then of course, the 'Deluxe' version, which is based on the final scene of the episode, where the cockroaches are bursting from Mr. Pratt's mouth and chest. This version has the bust dressed in Pratt's bathrobe, with pajama shirt underneath, and features lots of roaches and blood!

These are available for purchase, but because of the size of the piece and work involved (especially with the Deluxe version), I won't be making many of these, as I'm working on other projects and commision pieces, so first come first served. Bust's will come signed and numbered. The first 2 have already been sold.

The 'Prop' version is $600 U.S. PLUS Shipping.
The 'Deluxe' version is $750 U.S. PLUS Shipping.

If interested, PM me or send me an email at:
daws_1@hotmail.com

-Andrew

Return to “Classifieds”