Lots of hockey masks and other F13 goodies.

Buy/Sell/Trade.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

killallhumans

Lots of hockey masks and other F13 goodies.

Postby killallhumans » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Hello all!

It's been a long time since I've posted here, or even graced these forums. I recently dug out all my memorabilia and decided to let a lot of it go. Before I throw it up on eBay, I thought I should return to the forums that really sparked my interest in collecting and allow my fellow collectors the right of first refusal. Now since it's been a long time since I've looked into the value of the these items, please bear with me as some items may seem over priced and others may seem under priced.

All masks have been stored in a smoke free environment and away from direct sunlight. I accept PayPal only and buyer pays shipping. If you would like any more photos of the masks please ask!

First up is a Part 4 Hockey Mask made by JDF Studios on a Frightstuff blank. I bought this from Jeff's personal collection when he stopped doing business with Frightstuff. $120

This Part 7 was also made by JDF and I acquired it at the same time and for the same reasons. It has a custom leather strap and was made on a black ABS blank. $120

This is a Part 5 Roy mask made by Crash on one of his molds. $120

This Reboot mask was made by Crash also on one of his molds. $120

This Part 8 was made by BioDeath on one of his molds. It has all the movie hardware including the leather straps. $85

This Part 3 was made by me and was the first Hockey Mask I ever painted back in 2008. I have no idea what mold I used or even what it would be worth. It's for sale to all reasonable and respectful offers, otherwise I may just keep it because of the sentimental value.

NECA remake mask. Make me an offer.

Bellamy Part 8 hood. $80

Justin Mabry Vengeance from 2009. I did a brief look on eBay and saw some of these going for quite a bit of money. I'm asking $300 but will entertain all reasonable offers.
Good Business
JDF
Bellamy
ImperialHockMaster
Crash

On Order
Justin - Vengeance
AllThingsEvil - NOES part 1

Return to “Classifieds”