'DEAD IS BETTER' Limited Deluxe Version...

Buy/Sell/Trade.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

andrew santagato

'DEAD IS BETTER' Limited Deluxe Version...

Postby andrew santagato » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 am

Okay guys, here's the deal:

Back in 2013, I did a Tribute piece of Fred Gwynne as 'Jud Crandall from the film; "Pet Sematary" that I called "DEAD IS BETTER". The Prototype will be seen in the upcoming documentary; Unearthed & Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary

I will be pouring up 4 foam-filled "DEAD IS BETTER" busts that will be finished as 'DELUXE' pieces. I have done only 1 version like this so far, which is in the hands of a good pal of mine. I also have my own copy that I am still finishing, which will be massive, and fully dressed. The difference between the 'Regular' version and the 'Deluxe', is that the 'Regular' version shows just the initial slit across Jud's mouth when Gage initially attacks him. The 'Deluxe' version shows all of the damage to poor Jud, when Louis finally discovers him. It's messy, bloody and horrific.

These will be numbered, starting of course at #2. When all is said and done, there will be ONLY 5 'DELUXE' versions of this piece, plus my personal copy, so 6 TOTAL.

These versions are a lot of work, as they are literally customized and screen-matched to show what Jud looks like when Louis discovers him at the films climax.

The bust is 1:1 scale, foam filled, and will come numbered and signed. It will feature hand laid hair, glass eyes, eyelashes, acrylic teeth and a multi-layered paint job that matches the HERO prop from the film. He will also include the shirt, and come with the stand. All you'll have to do is display him!

The price is $650 U.S + $30 U.S. Shipping. ($680.00 U.S TOTAL) ,within Canada and the U.S. only. $340.00 U.S. is required for a down-payment and a guaranteed spot for 1 of the 4 spots. Once the 4 spots are taken, that's it. First come first served.

Anyone SERIOUSLY interested, PM me or email me at: daws_1@hotmail.com
At that time I'll provide my PayPal address.

I know most of you guys have seen this version, but I'm posting pictures so anyone interested will see exactly what I'm talking about.

Thanks - Andrew

Return to “Classifieds”