New Pic Of Freddy Makup

This is the forum to talk about anything other than NIGHTOWL Productions.

(ie: "Look at this site" or "look at my sculpt")

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

scream4me

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby scream4me » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 am

not going to jugde as of yet due to this pic, once more have been released and of course the movie, then will decide.Should be cool, mabey a hard mask/bust to make for collectors.
Awsome people iv\\\'e delt with, total trust %
Savage.................SUCKFACE..
Onoman...............Horror4ever.......... Mathias..........imperialhockmaster..
Krazy Ken............Pooch....................The Kreator.....RDBAIT..
MrMorningside......Hellbound81..........Sideshowfreak..mamma\\\'s boyfanatic..
Ruste Dowg.........WHATSINTHEBOX...Blazer45398.....mgl0837......
Stenbeck.............Fredddy6899..........Theshape999...Travsall....
Travsall...............Rayne00................Jason7..........
number2..............Onefastbird95........Pluto............
Adamms..............D-bach..................Deadthing74..
Tyson..................Farid_burnt toast........Fettster.........
mamma\\\'s boy curse....dahmer..................BornOfFire.....
White Face413......Carter1010............Swampbilly....
talldarkanddisfigured.....Knewby........Customcraft....
WHITE SIDER.......manicmechanic......Cap10Rhrodes..
Bellamy..creepingdeathproduction......Rahl...............
slasherhouse........Maniak..................\\\"whitey\\\"h20.........
JVFAN.................dado......................Nightmaresetc..
stainboy..............Warlock.................Scottie..
thestoic...............Jay-three...............Estilo_562.........

puckface

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby puckface » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am

I love the new look. the more realistic, the better..

kaizu

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby kaizu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 am

Everybody's too picky these days /sweat.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":sweat:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sweat.gif\" /> Basically when everyone says they don't like the look the're saying they don't like Jackies' face /wacko.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wacko:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wacko.gif\" /> lmaoIt would be rather insulting handing him a replica mask wouldn't it? /confused.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":confused:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"confused.gif\" /> Give the guy a chance.
Last edited by kaizu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPAZONIOUS

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby SPAZONIOUS » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 am

oh I never said I didnt like Jackiehe's awesomeand I think he will make a great FreddyI just dont like the mouth
Waiting on-right now ALOT!!

IbDaToNeGuY

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:40 am

QUOTE (kaizu @ Jan 11 2010, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everybody's too picky these days /sweat.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":sweat:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sweat.gif\" /> Basically when everyone says they don't like the look the're saying they don't like Jackies' face /wacko.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wacko:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wacko.gif\" /> lmaoIt would be rather insulting handing him a replica mask wouldn't it? /confused.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":confused:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"confused.gif\" /> Give the guy a chance.
Not saying because I don't care for the make-up , doesn't mean Jackie is going to be terrible just because he's not " Robert " . I just feel they could have gone in a different direction on the make-up or a different fx crew for that job . Would you be saying the same thing if they had him wearing a pink and purple sweater and a baseball cap ? It's not the look that turns a good movie away , it's the acting and i'm sure he'll do a great job .
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

kaizu

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby kaizu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:51 am

QUOTE (IbDaToNeGuY @ Jan 11 2010, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not saying because I don't care for the make-up , doesn't mean Jackie is going to be terrible just because he's not " Robert " . I just feel they could have gone in a different direction on the make-up or a different fx crew for that job . Would you be saying the same thing if they had him wearing a pink and purple sweater and a baseball cap ? It's not the look that turns a good movie away , it's the acting and i'm sure he'll do a great job .
Agree /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> I just see too many people complaining,"That's not Freddy,Englund is Freddy!!".lolThat stuff got rather old after the RZ halloween remake came out.lol

darko@totalgeek

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby darko@totalgeek » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 am

heres the 7" from neca

kaizu

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby kaizu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 am

QUOTE (darko@totalgeek @ Jan 12 2010, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heres the 7" from neca
That look always reminded me of this movie.Still I like it though /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" />

PEEL1965

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby PEEL1965 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Not a fan. Realistic is fine but this is an iconic character. Shouldn't mess with the look too much....Freddy has a stylized burn look....

GraveOctober

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby GraveOctober » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am

I don't exactly understand what "different direction" some people are looking for.... I think in other words, they just wanted to same old deal from the last 8 films... I don't love the make up, but that isn't the main thing I will be looking at in this film, Jackie will be awesome in this! Very much looking forward to checking this film out, whether it is going to be just another crappy remake, or something worth buying, we'll see.

TheFinalJuggalo

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby TheFinalJuggalo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:23 am

QUOTE (knifegloves.com @ Jan 11 2010, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really a new photo, though.Still suspecting a PG-13 rating? Never in a million years will this film be PG-13. Anyway... I think once we see Jackie bring it to life, it'll grow on us more. It's a totally new look but I think it'll work well with Jackie's version of Freddy. I'm excited. The Behind the Scenes clip on The Final Destination was cool... give me high hopes for this film... and now I'm totally intrigued by the addition of the blood fountian scene being added. Bring on April 2010!
I think why most people are hating on it is because Jackie has a different facial structure than Robert and we're so used to seeing him as Freddy that it will be hard to see someone who doesnt have the same structure play him, Still i do think they could have done a better job, doesnt look all that realistic.Now throw in some black charred skin here and there, some exposed skull and tiny strands of hair coming out of his head and i think you would have one sick lookin Freddy
Good people ive done business with:
MYERS_JUNKIE
Rodicus

psychosocial91

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby psychosocial91 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 am

I'm pretty interested to see how this is going to shape out. I think once we see the character brought to life it may change a few minds...
Check out my other passion...
http://foodtimerecipes.blogspot.com/

Good People to do business with

mamma's boy Curse, Bellamy,Deadthing74
Imperialhockmaster,Adee,Rdbait

waiting on...
NOTHING

www.myspace.com/dacayfx---Check it out!!!

\\\"The revolution will be marketed
we\\\'ll all just be pawns in the matter
If it comes between trends and truth
then I will proudly march with the latter\\\"
-Bayside-

Slasher Asher

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby Slasher Asher » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:47 pm

QUOTE (voorheesfanatic @ Jan 12 2010, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he looks like a healed burn victim, not a dead one
Indeed, looks like remake Freddy must've died several months after the burning. Had he died right there in the burning house his wounds would look fresh and gory.

gerard333

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby gerard333 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 pm

i enjoy the Original. /biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":biggrin:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /> /biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":biggrin:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" />
Last edited by gerard333 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

People that I have done very good business with on this forum:

Maskmaniac aka Lewis Frye= Awesome guy! A+++++

BoilerRoomCreations aka Greg Upton = Awesome guy! A+++++

Waiting on: "The Doll Collector" from Mark Goodson I am waiting since: 6 March 2006

puckface

New Pic Of Freddy Makup

Postby puckface » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 pm

QUOTE (voorheesfanatic @ Jan 11 2010, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he looks like a healed burn victim, not a dead one
QUOTE (Slasher Asher @ Jan 13 2010, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed, looks like remake Freddy must've died several months after the burning. Had he died right there in the burning house his wounds would look fresh and gory.
why are you two assuming that the burnt freddy we've all seen is directly after his death? according to the original, and I'm sure the remake is doing the same, freddy was burned years before he went after nancy and her friends. he wouldn't look freshly burned after so many years had passed. for all we know, freddy could look completely different when he actually dies than when he returns years later. if you are suggesting that he should not appear healed because he's dead (and dead tissue doesn't heal) than, in that case, I understand. then again, we are speaking of a monster that haunts you in your dreams, so I guess I shouldn't get too critical....lol
Last edited by puckface on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off Topic”