Dead Island

This is the forum to talk about anything other than NIGHTOWL Productions.

(ie: "Look at this site" or "look at my sculpt")

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

richardmalone

Dead Island

Postby richardmalone » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I was playing Dead Island last night and found a hockey masked psycho named Jason. I thought it was pretty cool they added that into the game. When you find him he is being attacked by several zombies. He is laughing and saying "brains, braaaaaaaaainssss" Jason is a badass. He takes a lot of damage and he can kill you with just one hit.
http://deadisland.wikia.com/wiki/Jason

evilsmellyclown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dead Island

Postby evilsmellyclown » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:16 am

i have got to get this game!

mike
here is the link to my feedback. if we do business let everyone know how it went, or if we are about to do business check out what others have said about how i handle myself as far as trades, selling and buying:

http://forums.NIGHTOWLpro.com/index.php?showtopic=34054

Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.

my blog if you are interested.

[url=\\\"http://evilsmellyclown.blogspot.com/\\\"]http://evilsmellyclown.blogspot.com/[/url]

auzorann

Dead Island

Postby auzorann » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:37 am

been thinking about picking this up for the pc.
Good Business

"whitey" 41

Crazydog500

The Dreadnaught

Capnvlad

Savage

Nicoyugo

Samhain69

Homicidal#9

evilsmellyclown

B47

Buy a Mask

View My Ebay Auctions

DVS

Dead Island

Postby DVS » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 am

Also if you go in to his shack right at the back there is a shrine with a severed head on it and a chainsaw which is great for dismembering the undead. Got this game on the day of release was a little dissapointed and finished it quite quickly but started to go back through in co op i seem to be enjoying it more the 2nd play thru. Just a shame about how glitchy it is when i started it the second time found a glitch so you can copy your weapons and sell them on so you could have infinate amount of cash :sad:
deaths door

mybankey

Dead Island

Postby mybankey » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Man, i need to get back into playing games, they look fing sweet now!
Very cool,
Tom :)

La Mort XIII

Dead Island

Postby La Mort XIII » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:20 pm

I use to be a big gamer as a kid but I fell off as I got older, I still played games here and there but nothing like when I was a kid/teenager, but I tell you, I really enjoyed this game, I picked it up last weekend and had it beat in a few days, I love the co-op, sure there are glitches and some bugs, but overall it is a dope game, you should definitely check it out Tom.
[url="http://forums.NIGHTOWLpro.com/index.php?/topic/38589-la-mort-xiii/"]My feedback[/url]

petejig

Dead Island

Postby petejig » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I have this game on the PC but it\'s bugged up to hell,on internet forums people are saying it\'s as bad as Fallout new Vegas for bugs.It\'s a shame you look forward to a game,buy it,then it\'s bugged up and you just throw the towel in,the developers should be ashamed of themselves.
Fine people I,ve dealt with:- Myers413, Mrmorningside,KrazyKen,fright-rags,Mark Goodsen,Erich Lubatti,The GreenGhoul a.k.a Mr Mabry,Warlock,JWolf1277,

DVS

Dead Island

Postby DVS » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 am

they should be ashamed to say this game has been indevelopement for 6 years!!!
deaths door

petejig

Dead Island

Postby petejig » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:18 am

I was playing the game last night,and it was much better as "Steam" had automatically patched it.
Fine people I,ve dealt with:- Myers413, Mrmorningside,KrazyKen,fright-rags,Mark Goodsen,Erich Lubatti,The GreenGhoul a.k.a Mr Mabry,Warlock,JWolf1277,

FreddysNightmare

Dead Island

Postby FreddysNightmare » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm

I love Dead Island. Great game. Nice and gory,lol. I have actually killed several enemies in the game that are wearing Jason style hockey masks. Its a pretty sweet touch.

waiting on...... nothing lol :-)

Creaturedesign

Dead Island

Postby Creaturedesign » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 am

I cant for the life of me get out of chapter two on the beach lol....I suck. and the repetitiveness of it all is kinda getting on my nerves. you back track and all the same zombies are back along with all the same unopened suitcases and such. kinda lame
\\\'user

Pumpkinhead87

Dead Island

Postby Pumpkinhead87 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

This game is zombie crack. It\'s also the closet thing to Fulci\'s Zombie that we\'ll likely ever get!

Return to “Off Topic”