Any Old School Wrestling Fans Here ?

This is the forum to talk about anything other than NIGHTOWL Productions.

(ie: "Look at this site" or "look at my sculpt")

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 pm

I was wondering if any of you had access to a good selection of old wrestling matches . I\'m searching for a pic or even video clip of Rick Rude from his first run in WCW roughly in the 1992 time when he was the WCW United States Champion . I just bought a pair of his ring used tights which were airbrushed . I just wanted to have something to go with them when I put them on display sometime . A friend of mine is pretty sure they came from the Steamboat fued but wasn\'t able to find the match . Could\'ve been from a ppv or tv . But any help would be great as I\'ve looked all over google and youtube with no luck .
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

richardmalone

Postby richardmalone » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 am

I used to be a big fan, but I don\'t have anything to help you out.

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 am

Oh that\'s ok . Yeah I just don\'t get into the new stuff these days . But still love the 80\'s and early 90\'s wrestling . I\'ll try to take some pics of them as they are really cool .
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

badnewskruse

Postby badnewskruse » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am

If u have the ability to take screen caps from ur tv. Check out the life of the dragon ricky steamboat dvd. Or check it out on netflix instant. Not saying that will do it but it has pretty good coverage of the rude/ steamboat feud.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by badnewskruse on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Here\'s a couple of pics I just took of them . Sorry for the wrinkles on the back of them and bad lighting but I had to use my cell phone .
This Town Needs An Enema

[/size][/color]

dougie

Postby dougie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Sorry I cn\'t help you...But those are awesome!

howlingwind13

Postby howlingwind13 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Man that\'s awesome! I love wrestling. I remember those tights, just can\'t place the time.
mike

richardmalone

Postby richardmalone » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 am

Have you tried them on?!

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Haha no and not going to . I may be pretty close to getting one of my favorite pair of tights of RVD . I know he\'s not exactly "old shcool" , but i\'ve always looked forward to seeing what pair he\'ll come out to whenever I watched . But I did come pretty close to snagging a Pillman 4 Horseman pair . There\'s some on the top of my list that I want badly but just have to wait for them to pop up for sale or meet the wrestler to see if he still has them and would be willing to sell .
This Town Needs An Enema

[/size][/color]

timbs2007

Postby timbs2007 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 pm

hey man that Awesome, my aunt use to make alot of old wcw wrestlers attire, im gonna see if i can get in touch with her to find out about it and see if she did any for rick rude

badnewskruse

Postby badnewskruse » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 pm

s wrote:hey man that Awesome, my aunt use to make alot of old wcw wrestlers attire, im gonna see if i can get in touch with her to find out about it and see if she did any for rick rude

Really? Thats awesome. Score me a ric flair robe lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:06 pm

There\'s actually a Flair robe on ebay right now . $35,000 though lol . But I just met Brutus Beefcake over the weekend and bought a pair of tights from him that he said he wore during Wrestlemania 9 . I couldn\'t match them to the one during his match so I went back to him and asked , so he told me that he switched out lots of outfits from backstage interviews and whatnot . And I am very close to owning 2 pairs of ring worn singlets from RVD . Just waiting on the invoice . About Rude , I\'m not sure who airbrushed his tights but your aunt may have stitched them up . They are signed Jim \'92 at the bottom of them at the ankle . I know that Ricky Steamboat once he started having his stuff done , his wife would paint his .
This Town Needs An Enema

[/size][/color]

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Here\'s a few more that I bought recently . The RVD ones , I wasn\'t able to save the pics to my computer so I had to take a pic of them with my phone and email it to myself for some reason . The bloody bones singlet was a special one made for him for halloween which he wore on Raw . And the Asain singlet was worn at Wrestlemania 23 .
This Town Needs An Enema

[/size][/color]

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Here\'s the back of the last one as it wouldn\'t let me upload the 5 pics together . He\'s leaving today to do a week long tour in the UK and then when he gets back , he should sign everything and send it out .
This Town Needs An Enema

[/size][/color]

timbs2007

Postby timbs2007 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:46 am

Hahaha yea I don\'t know if she use to do flairs. She was actually my cousins wife. My cousin use to wrestle back in the 80\'s and early 90\'s. I have an old vhs with him wrestling and rick rude was in the same vhs with him. Kinda funny. I use to have a catalog that I got from her when I was a kid. Wish I still had it. Y\'all are making me want to find my old wcw clash of the champions tapes.lol

Return to “Off Topic”