New Mask Haul and New ink!

This is the forum to talk about anything other than NIGHTOWL Productions.

(ie: "Look at this site" or "look at my sculpt")

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

richardmalone

New Mask Haul and New ink!

Postby richardmalone » Sat May 03, 2014 1:24 am

How is it going fellas? It's been awhile. Here are some of my newest scores.

First up is the scarewear proto VS. Bob knocked this one out of the park! It was a pleasure doing business with him. Chad hooked me up with the jacket. Now I just have to weather the shirt.

I picked up this Bad Swimmer from D-Bach. I love his paint work on this one! I have needed a Part 1 Jason for a long time. When I saw D-Bach's ad in the classifieds I had to jump on it.

Uncanny Valley Productions Pop Monster. I really like the masks Scott and James are making. Reminds me of Halloween when I was a kid. I can't wait to see what else they come up with!

Last but not least is Jeremy Bohr's "Creature stole my twinkie" Monster Squad Gillman display mask. This thing is AWESOME! and BIG too. I saw it back at Mask Fest 2010 and I forgot how big it was! I loved it the first time I saw it but I couldn't afford it at the time. I would like to thank hma.net member kklloo for selling me this one.

I had more work done on my Pan's Labyrinth half sleeve. All of this was done by Paul Acker of Deep Six Labs in Philly. Dude is amazing! I can't wait to get it finished.

Thanks for looking!

Chainsaw

Re: New Mask Haul and New ink!

Postby Chainsaw » Sat May 03, 2014 2:32 am

You've certainly been busy dude! Some fantastic additions right here! You didn't tell me you nabbed the Pop Monster... great piece. I can't wait to see the Uncanny Valley table at MaskFest ;)

I will say... Gillman steals the show for me! You know how much I LOVE this piece! After missing out on JB's first version, there was no way I was going to pass on his second edition. Congrats my man!

Sweet tat addition as well... can't wait to see it in person.

FreddysNightmare

Re: New Mask Haul and New ink!

Postby FreddysNightmare » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Sick scores and tatts bra. I love that Gillman from Monster Squad. Great looking mask.

Return to “Off Topic”