Evilsmellyclown

The sole purpose of this forum is for sharing feedback with other collectors, on your dealings with independent artists and vendors in the community. (NIGHTOWL ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY POSTS OR CLAIMS MADE IN THIS FORUM.)

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

RDBAIT

Evilsmellyclown

Postby RDBAIT » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Excellent seller, just received my NIGHTOWL pt-7 hands in the mail. Let me tell you, this guy can pack things to survive hell!!!!Excellent seller, highly recommended!!!!Frank
I am just a man with a Heart and Sinful hands........Redemption

mrmorningside

Evilsmellyclown

Postby mrmorningside » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:39 am

awsome guy to deal with thanks againmm
you think when you die you go to heaven.............you come to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threat

Evilsmellyclown

Postby Threat » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 am

this guy is THE MAN!Really came along and helped me out in a tight situation at the right time.Hooked me up and just a really cool guy.Thanks again ;)
My Collection:

addison

Evilsmellyclown

Postby addison » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Our transaction went very smoothly! I bought a NECA saw from him and it arrived safe in just 2 days! Highly recommended guy to deal with! Thanks again Mike!
Interested in one of my masks? Email me at addison.morarre@gmail.com for any and all inquiries.

fallon6190

Evilsmellyclown

Postby fallon6190 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 am

Bought the Master Barlow from him and he kept in constant contact and shipped him fast. Will do business with him again.

mrmorningside

Evilsmellyclown

Postby mrmorningside » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 am

once again really great guy to deal with thanks againadam
you think when you die you go to heaven.............you come to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maskcollecter10

Evilsmellyclown

Postby maskcollecter10 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 am

Mike is awesome to deal with, i bought something and something came up so i needed a refund, he didnt waste time refunding me, he is such a nice guy, very trustful, Z

Myersh20

Evilsmellyclown

Postby Myersh20 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm

One of the Best!supper fast payment, constant comunication, very patiant.Deffinatly hope to do business with again.Thanks again Mike!

mybankey

Evilsmellyclown

Postby mybankey » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Got a leatherface 3 mask from him today and just wanted to let everyone know he was awesome to do business with. Fast delivery.Tom /smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" />

samhain69

Evilsmellyclown

Postby samhain69 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Mike is Awsome to deal with i got the Remake Hockey Mask today Thanks Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

\\\"There´s a Legend ´Round here... of a Killer ... Crystal Lake Has a Death Curse On It!!!! Jason mamma's boy\\\' Curse.

People Have Forget He\\\'s Down There... Waiting.......Waiting To Kill Again!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Business

auzorann
skidz
dgral
evilsmellyclown
WarLocK

SPAZONIOUS

Evilsmellyclown

Postby SPAZONIOUS » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 pm

awesome guy to deal withjust got the 3 disc RZ Halloween from himonly took 2 days and it was in perfect conditionthanks bro
Waiting on-right now ALOT!!

Pugsly

Evilsmellyclown

Postby Pugsly » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 am

Great guy to deal with.great communication and shpped fast. Thanks dude............

pluto

Evilsmellyclown

Postby pluto » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Michael is a great guy to deal with, Fast Shipper, Fast at returning PMs, Emails, etc! A+++++++++
[color="#8B0000"][size="4"]Sometimes I write about something, that like something I went through

Or something my people went through

And I felt like they needed some motivational Sheep

And it usually ends up going something like this... [/size][/color]

The 1st shape

Evilsmellyclown

Postby The 1st shape » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am

Awesome ! Great communication . Fast shipment !! /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" />

IbDaToNeGuY

Evilsmellyclown

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 am

Mike is awesome to work with . I haven't gotten my masks just yet but great with replys and smooth transaction . Just sorry for the delay man /confused.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":confused:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"confused.gif\" /> . mike,
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

Return to “Community Feedback”