Chainsaw

The sole purpose of this forum is for sharing feedback with other collectors, on your dealings with independent artists and vendors in the community. (NIGHTOWL ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY POSTS OR CLAIMS MADE IN THIS FORUM.)

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

glamourdoll13

Chainsaw

Postby glamourdoll13 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Just got a vengeance from him yesterday. It was an excellent transaction. He shipped it out super fast, and it made it here before Halloween for me. Great guy to do business with /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" /> Thanks Jason

[url=\\\"http://www.facebook.com/ghoulishcreations13\\\"]http://www.facebook....lishcreations13[/url]

Baroness

Chainsaw

Postby Baroness » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Chainsaw is a great guy to deal with, he ship out my mask mask quick. Thanks for the mask
I\\\'m not the girl your mother warned you about, her imagination was never this good ;P

Horror4Ever

Chainsaw

Postby Horror4Ever » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Chainsaw is perfect to deal with and all round great guy, just got a freddy glove from him and couldn't be more happy.
Amazing people to deal with on this forum: SUCKFACE, frosty, tyson1530, stainboy, Gary1428, Ruste Dowg, D-bach, dean7879, Rubbermugs, XtremeDesignFX, emazers, freddydreams, scream4me, mrmorningside, maskmaniac, deadthing74, liquidaluminum, Devilman, Fishzilla, psycho, dado, null1, gummi, stuarte76, Chainsaw, puckface, Homicidal#9

Won't deal with again:
mike - owes me a part 8 deluxe, took my money and ran!. SuperDanDrista - owes me a Fright Night Amy blank, took my money and ran!.

Waiting on:

Part 2 glove from AllThingsEvil

kaizu

Chainsaw

Postby kaizu » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 am

Purchased an item from good member Jason/Chainsaw who is not only a veteran collector but a super great guy!!It was my 1st time I sent payment to Canada and I accidently chose the slowest way of sending it and Jason was extremely kind enough to wait.Always kept me updated and was very fast with replies!Will highly recommend to anyone.Thank you Jason!! /biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":biggrin:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" />
Last edited by kaizu on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

puckface

Chainsaw

Postby puckface » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Jason's a great and friendly guy. Never had a problem dealing with him.

B47

Chainsaw

Postby B47 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 am

I bought 3 masks from him and he shipped lightning fast with tracking number! Had a perfect perfect perfect commuication with him. Great guy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with him again.

Seriously this was a more than perfect transaction. This buy is a great asset to the collecting world!

Thanks again man for those sweet scores :thumbsup:

Good business:

pooch, imperialhockmaster, dreamscreatedevil, bellamy, jvfan, custmcraft, SirMWK, Frenetic Amnesic, Pugsly, MMFX, SideshowFreak, auzorann, The 1st shape, Chris Morgan (WMP), Lewis Frye, Chainsaw, IeatherfaceIX, zombiejoey, scream4me, Tyler Haslett, Evildsm, BornOfFire, "whitey"h20

ullilein

Chainsaw

Postby ullilein » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:43 am

Jason is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and shipped super fast. I had my item in less then a week from Canada to the US!! Communication was so good I didnt even have to track my own item as he provided updates before I could even check myself! Highly recommended!!!

Thanks again man!!

badnewskruse

Chainsaw

Postby badnewskruse » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:38 am

Just had my 1st transaction with Jason. Fantastic person to deal with, ships immediately and you don\'t even have to check on tracking cause he provides you with the updates. Would recommend him to anyone and hopefully I\'ll get the chance to deal with him again sometime.

crowley

Chainsaw

Postby crowley » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Just picked up a great mask from Jason. He was superb to deal with: shipped fast and was great with communication. Can\'t recommend him highly enough. Thanks again!

badnewskruse

Re: Chainsaw

Postby badnewskruse » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Great Seller!!!

Return to “Community Feedback”