Puckface

The sole purpose of this forum is for sharing feedback with other collectors, on your dealings with independent artists and vendors in the community. (NIGHTOWL ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY POSTS OR CLAIMS MADE IN THIS FORUM.)

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Horror4Ever

Puckface

Postby Horror4Ever » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Great guy to deal with, very fast shipping to the uk!
Amazing people to deal with on this forum: SUCKFACE, frosty, tyson1530, stainboy, Gary1428, Ruste Dowg, D-bach, dean7879, Rubbermugs, XtremeDesignFX, emazers, freddydreams, scream4me, mrmorningside, maskmaniac, deadthing74, liquidaluminum, Devilman, Fishzilla, psycho, dado, null1, gummi, stuarte76, Chainsaw, puckface, Homicidal#9

Won't deal with again:
mike - owes me a part 8 deluxe, took my money and ran!. SuperDanDrista - owes me a Fright Night Amy blank, took my money and ran!.

Waiting on:

Part 2 glove from AllThingsEvil

Jigsaw

Puckface

Postby Jigsaw » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 am

Great sellar, pleasure doing business with. /thumbsup.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":thumbsup:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"thumbsup.gif\" />
Last edited by Jigsaw on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

IbDaToNeGuY

Puckface

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:43 am

No problems at all with Scott . This dude knows how to do buisness for sure and ships super fast . Would love to buy from soon mike,
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

Pepito the Mighty

Puckface

Postby Pepito the Mighty » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Worked out a trade with Scott and was enthralled when i opened the box.Great guy to deal with and amazing communication from start to finish.
Good Business!
Puckface, Evilsmellyclown, Hunter, deadthing74, Kyle, \\\"whitey\\\"04

IeatherfaceIX

Puckface

Postby IeatherfaceIX » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Just got my Pumpkin Head bust from Scott. Amazing!!! Very happy customer. Scott takes care of buiss. Great guy to deal with. Will buy from again.

Thanks again Brotha

Michael

mrmorningside

Puckface

Postby mrmorningside » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:03 am

awsome as always
you think when you die you go to heaven.............you come to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hideous Looking Man

Re: Puckface

Postby Hideous Looking Man » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Just scored an incredible Casey Jones replica mask from Puckface Productions!

Scott is an amazing artist whose craft and passion runs deep. As I hold this thing in my hands, I can see him at work as he gets inside the character's head, making every scratch, nick and bit of weathering count with absolute merit and precision. The finish on this sucker makes it come to screaming life as if it's lived through the scraps and throwdowns Casey himself would be in!

I cannot recommend Scott's work enough. If you're a TMNT fan, and especially a Casey fan, you NEED one of these in your collection right frickin' NOW.

Thanks so much Scott! I will absolutely be getting more of these from you in the not-too-distant future!

-William

Return to “Community Feedback”