The Old CGP Evil Dead 2 Evil Ash.

Come here to talk about Monsters, Aliens, Creatures, etc.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Hideous Looking Man

Re: The Old CGP Evil Dead 2 Evil Ash.

Postby Hideous Looking Man » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Yeah, I've seen that one up on there many times now. Always come close to pulling the trigger, but I just get cold feet. I think it's because it just looks so awful right now lol. That hair is truly heinous!!!

In all seriousness though, my main reason for being hesitant is that I've seen some different descriptions between all these that I've ever seen available for sale. Some seem like they are full busts, others just half busts. Some have shoulders, some don't. That one on Ebay now mentions a hole (or something like that) on the back of the head for hanging, which made me think it wasn't a full bust all the way 'round. Is yours like that? I'm not sure if different versions of this were made and offered at one time, or what. It's been a little confusing. I definitely want something solid though, not halved.

But man... THAT HAIR... LOL... UGGGGHHH.

William

evilsmellyclown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby evilsmellyclown » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 am

Mine is full head, no holes and I think that one is the same. That is jus a wig, it should come right off. Just shoot the seller an email with your concerns.

Mike

Hideous Looking Man

Postby Hideous Looking Man » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Thanks Mike. I will contact them and look into it further. If I do end up nabbing it, it'll probably go to Lewis Frye for the extensive makeover. >:D

William

evilsmellyclown
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby evilsmellyclown » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Can't have too many cool Cheryl's in the community. Do it do it do it!!!

Mike

travsall
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby travsall » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 am

Wow, such awesome pieces in here! I've drooled over that Inman Evil Ed for a decade LOL I even tried to contact him about buying a copy of that and an Amy from Fright Night, got two responses back then nothing, kinda glad about that, sorry to hear he got you Mike. I'm reminded of the Deadite Ash from AOD I had from Chris Russell, man was that thing incredible! One of the few I've sold/traded I wish I could have back.

Hideous Looking Man

Postby Hideous Looking Man » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:26 pm

I'd love to see that Evil Ash. I've been looking for a nice Evil Ash for years. Really been wanting one again lately, as I've been tripping some serious nostalgia balls over AOD recently lol. Hard to believe it's over 20 years old now. Man, time sure does fly...

Return to “Monsters”