My Friends Thoughts On The Nightmare On Elm Street Remake

This is the forum to talk about anything other than NIGHTOWL Productions.

(ie: "Look at this site" or "look at my sculpt")

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

TheFinalJuggalo

Postby TheFinalJuggalo » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 am

You DON'T remake Freddy...well here it is, post comments on his page
Good people ive done business with:
MYERS_JUNKIE
Rodicus

puckface

Postby puckface » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:54 am

kinda wasted two minutes of my life there, lol....

Knifegloves

Postby Knifegloves » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:34 am

Can I get that time spent back?
Ever gone into a dark room and felt a sudden urgent fear that something was in there and wanting to hurt you?

That's me....

adam

Postby adam » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Guys like that make me want to not be a fan of everything he's a fan of. Maybe if he got out of the house some, he'd be a little more positive?
Tolerance will not be tolerated.

Bezzerkerr

Postby Bezzerkerr » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm

it's actually kinda funny...not too much substance, but i find the dude's delivery hysterical.

IbDaToNeGuY

Postby IbDaToNeGuY » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm

ok so wait , he talks abot the scene where Freddy runs into the building and gets caught on fire but says " that's not Freddy " /whistling.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":whistling:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"whistling.gif\" /> Has he even heard of the tv show and seen that episode which I personally think is the best episode of the series ? oh yea and he doesn't even know where his alien is ......mike,
This Town Needs An Enema

Beware the disease IDIOTITIS: causes the brain to shut down but the mouth to keep talking. Thousands are infected, it may be contagious. Best defense... slap and run!

[/size][/color]

B47

Postby B47 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 pm

/confused.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":confused:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"confused.gif\" /> After the first 15 seconds I closed it, but I've still lost 15 sec on this...

Good business:

pooch, imperialhockmaster, dreamscreatedevil, bellamy, jvfan, custmcraft, SirMWK, Frenetic Amnesic, Pugsly, MMFX, SideshowFreak, auzorann, The 1st shape, Chris Morgan (WMP), Lewis Frye, Chainsaw, IeatherfaceIX, zombiejoey, scream4me, Tyler Haslett, Evildsm, BornOfFire, "whitey"h20

Buffalo Bill

Postby Buffalo Bill » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm

No comment.

psychosocial91

Postby psychosocial91 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:22 am

???
Check out my other passion...
http://foodtimerecipes.blogspot.com/

Good People to do business with

mamma's boy Curse, Bellamy,Deadthing74
Imperialhockmaster,Adee,Rdbait

waiting on...
NOTHING

www.myspace.com/dacayfx---Check it out!!!

\\\"The revolution will be marketed
we\\\'ll all just be pawns in the matter
If it comes between trends and truth
then I will proudly march with the latter\\\"
-Bayside-

TheFinalJuggalo

Postby TheFinalJuggalo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 am

QUOTE (IbDaToNeGuY @ Jan 12 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok so wait , he talks abot the scene where Freddy runs into the building and gets caught on fire but says " that's not Freddy " /whistling.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":whistling:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"whistling.gif\" /> Has he even heard of the tv show and seen that episode which I personally think is the best episode of the series ? oh yea and he doesn't even know where his alien is ......mike,
Mike what he means is is the whole Freddy beggin for his life is NOT the way he would act and yes I know you're talkin about Freddy's Nightmares episode title No more mr nice guy, I have seen that and the part where the sheriff is drenching him with gasoline Freddys saying stuff like "Yeah, pour it on. That feels good." He was LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!! He wasn't scared and whining and crying. They weren't being true to the Freddy character is what he meant.
MYERS_JUNKIE
Rodicus

Knifegloves

Postby Knifegloves » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 am

QUOTE (TheFinalJuggalo @ Jan 12 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mike what he means is is the whole Freddy beggin for his life is NOT the way he would act and yes I know you're talkin about Freddy's Nightmares episode title No more mr nice guy, I have seen that and the part where the sheriff is drenching him with gasoline Freddys saying stuff like "Yeah, pour it on. That feels good." He was LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!! He wasn't scared and whining and crying. They weren't being true to the Freddy character is what he meant.
Hasn't anyone watched the first film? Didn't anyone see how Freddy reacted when Nancy dumped him with kerosene and lit him up? When she broke the jar on him he began to shout "NO! NO!" and shook like a chihuahua out in the snow. I believe Wes Craven's vision of Freddy had him having fears of his own. Freddy is terrified of fire. Watch Freddy's reaction in New Nightmare when he gets locked in the boiler right at the end. He's terrified of the flames. Freddy's character was ruined in sequels and a dreadful TV series. But when Wes Craven was at the controls of the character, he made Freddy deathly afraid of fire. It's the sequels that didn't remain true to the Freddy persona that Wes had envisioned.
Last edited by Knifegloves on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ever gone into a dark room and felt a sudden urgent fear that something was in there and wanting to hurt you?

That's me....

puckface

Postby puckface » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 am

here's my friend's thoughts about sitting on the toilet...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44z ... re=related

TheFinalJuggalo

Postby TheFinalJuggalo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 am

QUOTE (knifegloves.com @ Jan 13 2010, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hasn't anyone watched the first film? Didn't anyone see how Freddy reacted when Nancy dumped him with kerosene and lit him up? When she broke the jar on him he began to shout "NO! NO!" and shook like a chihuahua out in the snow. I believe Wes Craven's vision of Freddy had him having fears of his own. Freddy is terrified of fire. Watch Freddy's reaction in New Nightmare when he gets locked in the boiler right at the end. He's terrified of the flames. Freddy's character was ruined in sequels and a dreadful TV series. But when Wes Craven was at the controls of the character, he made Freddy deathly afraid of fire. It's the sequels that didn't remain true to the Freddy persona that Wes had envisioned.
True, but again remember in the Real World he's mortal and can feel pain, its also around this part where it gets confusing, after killing Nancys mom we then go under the impression that the whole movie was nothing more than a dream of some sort which in turn adding the car scene at the end makes it even more confusing to the audience but yet at the same time leaves it open for a sequel. I did see a video on youtube showing Glen's extended death scene and they had a deleted clip thrown in there of Nancy screaming "I'm awake I'm awake this isn't a dream" right after the tongue phone scene. I feel as if that had been left in people might have suspected that the whole movie could be a dream til the very end of it or at least personify it that way. In New Nightmare that wasn't really Freddy to begin with it was supposedly a demon who was trapped in the Nightmare series for so long that he liked being Freddy but didnt want to give that image up thus making a "darker....More evil" Freddy than what we saw in the past films.
MYERS_JUNKIE
Rodicus

puckface

Postby puckface » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 am

QUOTE (knifegloves.com @ Jan 12 2010, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there's also a clip in freddy's dead when the boiler room is caught on fire. he's standing there shaking for his life as the dream demons make the deal with him. he doesn't look like he's enjoying the fire at all.

TheFinalJuggalo

Postby TheFinalJuggalo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 am

QUOTE (puckface @ Jan 13 2010, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there's also a clip in freddy's dead when the boiler room is caught on fire. he's standing there shaking for his life as the dream demons make the deal with him. he doesn't look like he's enjoying the fire at all.
By the time freddy's dead rolled around with him having a child and all is was probably better off that the series ended there, his backstory was sent through the ringer WAAAAAAAY too many times and was altered to the point where it was a joke.
MYERS_JUNKIE
Rodicus

Return to “Off Topic”