NightOwl Forums
Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. (/showthread.php?tid=38070)

Pages: 1 2 3

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - JOEY - 08-25-2011

I want these figures... Tomorrow I\'ll make a special trip to the mall, eat some Chick-fil-A for lunch and stop by the Toys R Us to see if those Freddys are there.
Isn\'t there supposed to be a part 3 Freddy as well?

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - The Death Curse - 08-25-2011

!#%@#$!!!!!!

Why did you have to show me these??!!! Now I have to call TRU in the morning to see if they have any in stock...

And here I was thinking that I\'d try to save my money for a few months!

Cheers,

Ryan

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - brettyboy - 08-25-2011

Yeah there is supposed to be Dream warriors and Dream Child one, I believe they released them in a wave. These 2 are wave 1 and then the others will come out in a little while. Yeah they were 16.00 a piece. Action figure prices keep rising, but these are well worth it.

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - ReellyScary - 08-25-2011

I got mine a couple weeks ago on EBay. If your local TRU dosen\'t have them there available all over EBay. My two cents is these are amazing figures. Well worth the money !

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - La Mort XIII - 08-25-2011

Got a heads up from DZETWO that these were at the TRU in his area so I knew they were bound to be in my area as well, so I called and sure enough they had them, the sculpts are highly impressive, they nailed the likeness, I will definitely be picking up the part 3 and 4.

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - brettyboy - 08-25-2011

Same here I need to get Dream warriors and dream masters. These are amazing

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - Cory - 08-26-2011

Dang...those things are super detailed! Very cool figures!

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - JOEY - 08-26-2011

Made a trip today and they were in yet... I know there\'s the eBay route, but it\'s always more exciting to be able to snatch them up new at the stores.
I did see the Terminator 1 figures. The Endo looks awesome! Unfortunately, the Tech Noir Arnold has a real bad factory paint. The 2 Arnies there had missing paint around the front of his hair.

Didn\'t see any Robocop yet..... Saw the Universal Monster plush dolls.

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - dougie - 08-26-2011

I picked them up today, I also grabbed the new Jason Part 4 stylized roto 10 inch from MEZCO.

Picked These Up At Toys R Us Tonight! Glad To Finally See Them Out. They Had Robocop As Well. - twopinacoladas - 08-27-2011

Nice scores, I didn\'t realize they were out this week, I went to one place the guy said he\'d order them for me to come back in a week and he\'d take care of me and we\'d split the shipping. Went to my local comic book store I normally deal with he had a part 2 left, and the guy whom I originally asked at the original store had reserved a part 2 and the part 1, I saw them sitting there and asked if they were spoken for they were...
I cant help but think he called around and reserved it just after I went in there to possibly resell and tack some shipping on it. Apparently they have been selling fast because people are going to Toronto Comic Con to get Robert to sign em. I have part 1 on order from ebay Smile