NightOwl Forums
So Who Here Thinks - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So Who Here Thinks (/showthread.php?tid=12428)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

So Who Here Thinks - Fael - 07-01-2006

I WOULD LIKE SEE MANIAC TO NEXT H9. ROB ZOMBIE NEED SEE THAT PIECE !!!

So Who Here Thinks - puckface - 07-01-2006

does anyone understand why Im saying Butcher?? Maniac is a mask made to look like H2. Psyhco is made to look like the mask from H1

in movies, they dont usually go back and use the same mask or look from original, they think of somthing different

now if the maniac or psycho were Justins own concepts, Id certainly choose those, but they arent...as for the Butcher, it is, at least between he and Jas0n Hanks who I believe did the concept sketches for it

So Who Here Thinks - dougie - 07-01-2006

Quote:does anyone understand why Im saying Butcher?? Maniac is a mask made to look like H2. Psyhco is made to look like the mask from H1

in movies, they dont usually go back and use the same mask or look from original, they think of somthing different

now if the maniac or psycho were Justins own concepts, Id certainly choose those, but they arent...as for the Butcher, it is, at least between he and Jas0n Hanks who I believe did the concept sketches for it
[post=\"166753\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I know what your saying and I agree.

So Who Here Thinks - mike - 07-01-2006

the butcher would be a good h9 sequel mask but not a good remake since its going back to the beginnign and starting over it should be kirkish

So Who Here Thinks - Nosferatu - 07-01-2006

I would def, say the butcher for sure.

So Who Here Thinks - krazedkilla - 07-01-2006

It def. doesn\'t hurt to try. While the decision is all up to Justin in the long run, I\'d think any myers mask that Justin has made would be better then any fx artist\'s take on the mask from the original Halloween. While it\'s not all about the money, could you imagine how many sales Justin would get if he supplied the mask for the next Halloween? In my opinion it would be just as good as having the screen used mask. Chances are they will prob. just get an indy myers mask off ebay. There\'s a Second Stab on there now along with a few other good ones.

So Who Here Thinks - adam - 07-01-2006

I hope they use a true \'white expressionless\' blank mask and not have any emphasis on the mask, but rather the killer himself and the story.... A new Halloween needs emphasis on suspense and mood, rather than looks and whatever else... I\'d just rather a movie be more realistic and the mask just be a prop.. like something you dont notice as much as you would the killer\'s presence, than an icon. But I\'m pretty sure I\'m alone on this opinion... :wink:

So Who Here Thinks - myers413 - 07-01-2006

i think it is the great things :thumbsup:

So Who Here Thinks - petejig - 07-01-2006

I\'m blessed to own a Psycho and a Butcher,both fabulous masks which I won\'t part with.But, I\'m with you here Puck 100%.The Butcher has a look of cruel ruthlessness that\'s totally unique,how Justin achieved it I don\'t know.Yes, Zombie must see this mask.Can you imagine how proud we as the NIGHTOWL family would feel if we saw Justin\'s work in a main stream film?The least someone could do is send Zombie some pics of the Butcher,it just might blow him away with delight.

So Who Here Thinks - HorrorHound - 07-01-2006

Quote:I\'m blessed to own a Psycho and a Butcher,both fabulous masks which I won\'t part with.But, I\'m with you here Puck 100%.The Butcher has a look of cruel ruthlessness that\'s totally unique,how Justin achieved it I don\'t know.Yes, Zombie must see this mask.Can you imagine how proud we as the NIGHTOWL family would feel if we saw Justin\'s work in a main stream film?The least someone could do is send Zombie some pics of the Butcher,it just might blow him away with delight.
[post=\"166799\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
I agree and would like to see the Butcher used in the film.
:yes: