NightOwl Forums
Major Ssn Annoucment.... - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Major Ssn Annoucment.... (/showthread.php?tid=10380)

Pages: 1 2

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - Bloodyaxe - 02-26-2006

Thought all of you myers nuts would like to read this..........

Dear all SSN customers,

As of 04/01/06 Silver Shampain Novelties will no longer be producing any Michael Myers or Halloween related masks or products. Currently we only have 3: H20 V.1 masks left and 10: Pumpkinhead masks. There are also only 25: H20 V2.0 masks left to complete the run of 100. They will be available until 04/01/06 unless they sell out beforehand. We are not shutting down we are just no longer going to offer any Halloween related items. This also includes the Revenge II which will not go into production. Keep in mind this does not mean that it is open season for other mask makers to recast our stuff.

As for our future projects like the Valentine mask, bubba Chainsaw III, & Jason Goes to Hell undermask movie mold projects those are still going to happen. Right now we are still trying to get caught up with orders and I have no doubt we will get even busier during the final month these masks will be offered so please expect a slow turn around time if you order before 04/01/06. I know there is going to be a great deal of speculation as to why I have made this decision and for now I am going to keep that to myself. I was in no way forced to do this and it is 100% my decision. All of the questions will be answered in the coming months.

All of the current pending orders will be filled so don\'t worry about that. Thank you for your continued support. –Sean Clark SSN

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - IbDaToNeGuY - 02-26-2006

now that just sucks ass !!!!!! my only chance to get a H5 at a price that i can for once afford and they cancel . just great , now i guess i should concentrate on winning the lottery so i can buy a Revenge or Six mask . i just don\'t understand why they are doing this as the myers masks were their best sellers .

mike,

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - Rayne00 - 02-26-2006

Although he states that he is not being forced into this decision, perhaps there is more to that than meets the eye. That does suck, I was looking to order a few Myers from there myself.

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - SPAZ - 02-26-2006

yeah that does suck
I really wanted to see the new Revenge

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - onoman - 02-26-2006

It sucks about the myers masks...but I am psyched bout the part 3 bubba :thumbsup:

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - Cryptoys.com - 02-26-2006

I guarantee there is more to the decision than just that he wasn\'t forced. Forced and a good idea are two different things.

If Myers is his top selling stuff and he isn\'t being forced to stop, I fail to see the good idea here. His Myers masks are not only top-notch, but he\'s giving fans what they truly want with them. A NICE version of a Myers H20 from a movie used mask. If more studios did this with this quality, there wouldn\'t be a mask "black market" for lack of a better term. But all in all, it still sux. :down:

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - Cryptoys.com - 02-26-2006

Quote:If Myers is his top selling stuff and he isn\'t being forced to stop, I fail to see the good idea here. His Myers masks are not only top-notch, but he\'s giving fans what they truly want with them. A NICE version of a Myers H20 from a movie used mask. If more studios did this with this quality, there wouldn\'t be a mask "black market" for lack of a better term. But all in all, it still sux.  :down:
[post=\"143963\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Clearly you haven\'t gotten "The Letter" yet.

Yep, still waiting.... :whistling: Don\'t want a debate... Just saying it sux. For whatever reason. :wink:

Major Ssn Annoucment.... - Pugsly - 02-26-2006

Yea i got that same email from SSN earlier.Im still wanting to see this Part 3 Bubba............