NightOwl Forums
Anyone Seen This? - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Anyone Seen This? (/showthread.php?tid=10775)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone Seen This? - davisbaby - 03-17-2006

now this kid is messed up, but i hate in this segment how they act like it\'s such a sick thing everything would be horror in his room. that kid ain\'t got shit on my apt. and i\'m not out killing anyone.
[url=\"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smztOmm2mKY&search=friday%20the%2013th\"]My Webpage[/url]

Anyone Seen This? - ChemicallyUsed - 03-17-2006

OMG, yea let them see my room haha, i have the ANOES poster hanging over my bed, and i have a bookshelf totally dedicated to freddy...let them see spaz\'s room AHHAHA

Anyone Seen This? - davisbaby - 03-17-2006

i know right! people are idiots. if those cops walked in my apt. they would probably shit their britches!

Anyone Seen This? - SPAZ - 03-17-2006

yeah I know

and what do they mean "he was dressed like J
Jason dont tuck his pants in his boots

Idiots

Anyone Seen This? - ChemicallyUsed - 03-17-2006

i was actually thinking the same thing, and boy what a major horror fan he was, "freddie was here" ok, did he fail spelling...dumb cops..

Anyone Seen This? - Last_of_the_Brunnen-G - 03-17-2006

Hmm, this computer doesn\'t have sound, but interesting none the less. I honestly don\'t think it\'s so ridiculous that horror films influenced the guys actions. A big majority of people I\'ve known who like horror, are social outcasts and have very little or no friends, and weren\'t popular in school, etc. Those people tend to look up to these horror icons. If someone was an angry enough person, and hated their lives enough, why wouldn\'t they go and immulate their favorite horror movies? I\'m sure they\'d have that teenage invincability syndrome going so they might believe they couldn\'t be stopped or caught. From what I can tell about some of the people here, you have more interests than just horror so you have more of a life, but there are a few that I think could be very capable of doing what that guy did. Hell, had certain factors been different in my life when I was younger, I may have been capable of it.

Anyone Seen This? - SPAZ - 03-17-2006

Quote:Hmm, this computer doesn\'t have sound, but interesting none the less.  I honestly don\'t think it\'s so ridiculous that horror films influenced the guys actions.  A big majority of people I\'ve known who like horror, are social outcasts and have very little or no friends, and weren\'t popular in school, etc.  Those people tend to look up to these horror icons.  If someone was an angry enough person, and hated their lives enough, why wouldn\'t they go and immulate their favorite horror movies?  I\'m sure they\'d have that teenage invincability syndrome going so they might believe they couldn\'t be stopped or caught.  From what I can tell about some of the people here, you have more interests than just horror so you have more of a life, but there are a few that I think could be very capable of doing what that guy did.  Hell, had certain factors been different in my life when I was younger, I may have been capable of it.
[post=\"148561\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
turn the subtitles on LOL Tongue

What did I miss? I\'m guessing from davis\' post that they were basically saying he was a horror fan and it was the movies that made him do it.

Seriously though, I believe some people are just born bad and it\'s not the movies or music that makes them do things, but I also think there are some peope who are just mentally ill that shouldn\'t watch these movies because they do get ideas.

Anyone Seen This? - Bullzilla65 - 03-17-2006

jeesh, totally stupid. I can just imagine these guys popping over to MY house, with all my masks and hockey masks and machetes, and such! Hell, send them over to Travis\'s house! hahahahahhah
And for the record Mr. Narrator... Like the movie Scream says, Jason was NOT the killer in Friday the 13th, dumbass. It was his MOTHER.