NightOwl Forums
Sculpture? - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sculpture? (/showthread.php?tid=18705)

Pages: 1 2

Sculpture? - Barzo 19 - 07-02-2007

hey guys, i plan to do my very first myers sculpture in the next few weeks when my kit arrives and wanted to know which myers would u guys prefer i do out of H1,H5,H6,or H9. i dont plan on doing the H2 or H4 sculpture since the Warlock is dead accurate and the Red Oct. covers the H4. and there already is a reunion for H20 and i dont really care for H8. im really just gonna try one that is hard to come by. let me know ur opinions and poll those votes!!!Thanks,Chris

Sculpture? - michael_mayhem - 07-02-2007

H6..cause there's already alot of H1's out there..and there's a few new H5's coming out..

Sculpture? - WarLocK - 07-02-2007

H1 b/c it's the most sought after... regardless of how many versions already exist out there. I love seeing new takes on the original.

Sculpture? - Fang - 07-02-2007

I'm going with either 5 or 6, I'm sick of H1's and H9's.

Sculpture? - The Beast - 07-02-2007

H6!!!!

Sculpture? - IbDaToNeGuY - 07-02-2007

H5 or H6 bar far . those have to be my fav. masks from the films other than a few scenes in H1 but that mask has been done way too much . but i find it funny how most people like to bash either H5 or H6 from either the movie or how dumb the mask looks but when somebody makes a mask of it then everyone jumps on it like it's free money or something lol . i guess it's one of those things where when you ask you get an answer like " it's for the set " lol . mike,NOTE : just so the real emotional people know , i'm not talking about people on here but other people i have talked to or read forums about movies have said things like that . none of them were "mask sites " so don't get your cheerios soggy

Sculpture? - Ruste Dowg - 07-02-2007

You cant go wrong with an H1, with all the new interest about to spill over because of the remake there will be plenty of new fans seeing the original and wanting an affordable mask asap, if you nail that style your laughing!Or you could go with the money maker and do a H9 and cash in on the new movie interest, there can never be enough myers masks in my opinion!

Sculpture? - imperialhockmaster - 07-02-2007

Personaly ive always been partail to the original H1, but also would like to see more H6, cant wait to see what u end up doing first!!!

Sculpture? - Deathwalk78 - 07-02-2007

If you end up doing an H1..go for the converted 75 Kirk look, just be sure to add every bit of detail into the sculpture.

Sculpture? - Barzo 19 - 07-02-2007

well, as i said on mm.net...im not sure which one i'll do until the poll ends. whichever one has the highest is the one i will do. but yeah deathwalk, if i do the design then i will base it off of either a early run psycho or my last run psycho. i will also use pics from the movie aswell. still no decision yet....Chris