NightOwl Forums
Huge Huge Sale - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Huge Huge Sale (/showthread.php?tid=20095)

Pages: 1 2

Huge Huge Sale - SuperDanDrista - 09-25-2007

Having a lot of life changes lately. Selling a very large chunk of my collection. Please don't ask me to explain this over the forum...a lot of my friends know why...Now i'm posting a list like mike walters did because I have a lot of stuff...but i'm fast so if you want pics just let me know and I will either send them if I have them...,or take pics for you.Email me at djdrista@yahoo.com for a faster response.Masks for saleHenry Alvarez Bela lugosi blankSam Mccain Jason mask–mint with foam filling, original tag, and paint job. Best offerGates of hell studios pam head..1 of 2. 300$ SOLDThin 800 Line Vinyl Frank. 200$ SOLDCarlisle vinyl rainbow. 200$ SOLDFrozen ghost and ghoul vinyl DP- 175 for pair SOLDDP vinyl werewolf–40$ SOLDRecast accurate Verne Langdon Zombie–$400 SOLDJoe Riley Phantom bust–personal copy–$400 SOLDLee Romaire Skinny Bob–$400 SOLDMovie Molded Slim Killer Klown from outer space–foam filled with handmade glass eyes–$500Species SIL movie molded casting from bill johnson’s molds.Yellow Vinyl 76' DP skull–175$ SOLDDP h3 Witch..mint $400 SOLD67 Vinyl glow skull $150 SOLD1976 DP Mad Doctor. Mint and foam filled–$250 SOLD67- Recast Karloff Frank–100$Don Post Moon Fan–$150 SOLDDon Post Gizmo–$40Don Post Laughton Quasimodo..MINT and foam filled –$300Don Post WHAMBO--eerie variation..mint and foam filled--$25076' Don Post Deluxe Uncle Creepy–$300 SOLDJeremy Bohr Funhouse freak..HMA #1 copy–$250NIGHTOWL Productions Fulci Zombie—VERY rare–painted by VXXFX–400$ SOLDDon Post American werewolf in London set–2 of the 3 customzied copies. FULL set of 3. Ask for details. 800$ for set.Don Post Dark Crystal set–Pod peasant is master copy..other 2 are original. 150$ for set.Alterian Ghost Factory Hemlock with hands set. Great condition $150.00Alterian Ghost Factory Evil Ash mask—with original tag. Mint.. $125.00Alterian Ghost Factory Deluxe Darkman–with glass eyes, great condition $225.00Don Post 77 and 78 Mr Hyde masks..mint vintage cheapies...40$ for set. SOLDDAHONE Big Poppa Bust from Land of the Dead-400$ SOLDDAHONE Ufuq BUB bust from Day of the dead- ASKDon Post Timberwolf–mint—75$ SOLD Carol Hick Reinfield—finished by Elliot brodsky–200$Reissue calendar Phantom–customized 66' calendar style by VXXFX. No hair–250$Reissue calendar Mummy–customized 66' Calendar style by VXXFX, No Hair-$250DP Gremlins Lenny=$50Twisted toybox Pumpkin mask–$50Don Post 89 Universal moleman–$50Don Post Gastro 80s slimer mask–$50

Huge Huge Sale - pooch - 09-25-2007

pm sent

Replying to PMs constantly....If anyone wants some insight into why i'm doing this here's a small window....turning 25 soon...needing to get a real job, fix a car, 25k in student loans, paying for grad school..moving out of my parents house FINALLYA LOT of stuff..very selfish for me to have a 15K collection and nothing to show for itThanks!DAn

Huge Huge Sale - jonl - 09-25-2007

good luck dan! I maybe heading down the same road!

Huge Huge Sale - WarLocK - 09-25-2007

PM sent buddy!

Huge Huge Sale - Cory - 09-25-2007

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG POPPA! Throw yo hands in the air if you're a true player!"My hands in the air...

Updating list as fast as I can buy it's tough...so I'll try my best...if you see anything you want, just ask!also, look at the list....a lot to ship..gonna go for boxes and packing stuff tomorrow than ship the first wave on thursdayD

Huge Huge Sale - djlovedump - 09-26-2007

Email sent about Frozen ghost and ghoul vinyl DP- 175 for pair

Huge Huge Sale - SuperDanDrista - 09-26-2007

Sorry dude those are sold.

Huge Huge Sale - SuperDanDrista - 09-26-2007

A good amount still for sale...Ufuq is a biggie and sam mccain jason. The rest are smaller things I can ebay eventually.D