NightOwl Forums
Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series (/showthread.php?tid=23721)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - monteburns - 07-01-2008

I personally am a big fan of each franchise but each series had their bad movies.What is your opinion on the worst Nightmare On Elm St , Friday The 13th and Halloween movie made in each franchise.Nightmare On Elm series: I did not care for the New Nightmare. A movie within a movie just did not work for me and I really did not care for the makeup or costume of Freddy. Halloween 3 was my least favorite as it had nothing to do with the series. No Loomis or Mikey is a bad idea period for a Halloween movie.Friday The 13th Jason goes to Hell . Jason was rarely in this one unless you count his soul. Not sure who approved this script.What does everyone else have on their worst list?

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - Damnation - 07-01-2008

For me,Friday the 13th-Im with you on JGTOA Nightmare On Elm Street- part 5 dream child, for some reason it bored me.Halloween- I'd say Ressurection.

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - SuperDanDrista - 07-01-2008

To say Halloween 3 is bad because of no myers is a very old and fanboy way of looking at it. It's an awesome nostalgic movie..way better than the sequals after that.I'd say the worst Freddy and Jason film is Freddy Vs. jason. I still think that movie is garbage.Worst halloween is probably a tie between everything after 3.

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - knewby - 07-01-2008

Hated all Nightmare movies after 2Hated all Halloween movies after 4Loved each and every Jason movie...seriously.....must be a nostalgia thing but I grew up with the J-man and love all the films, despite their flaws..............................Larry

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - nsmpls - 07-01-2008

the worst jason was jason goes to hell, the music drive me crazy you dont get to see jason that muck and horrible I mean horrible acting freddys id say dream child just got worse with that one and holloween i would have to say 3 only becouls iv never seen the whole thing but i know it was different ,they acually never planed on makeing more myers all of the holloweens were supost to be different but h20 i dident like ether

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - Slasher Asher - 07-01-2008

Worst Nightmare has to be part 4 cause that's were Freddy lost his creepiness and became a cartoon character.Worst Friday has to be Jason X. Seriously, who the hell thought the idea of having Jason in space would make a good movie? I didn't mind when they had him travel to New York, but this was going to far. And the overuse of CGI and turning Jason into a cyborg didn't make things better.Worst Halloween has to be Resurrection.

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - JOEY - 07-01-2008

Jason Goes to Hell = Booooooo!!!! Stupid only a Voorhees can kill a Voorhees and magic daggers. That main character, what's his name, steve or something, I couldn't stand him. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare - Terrible, although I did like the Wizard of Oz goofiness. Just that whole ending was rediculous. The lines were stupid, especially his daughters as she was breaking his fingers and kicking his ass.H8 easily my least favorite Halloween. I used to think H3 was not any good, but after watching it again a couple of years ago, it was enjoyable. "3 more days to Halloween...halloween halloween..." lol

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - mpetrie - 07-01-2008

I LOVED Nightmare 1, but honestly... I hated Nightmares 2-6, I liked New Nightmare (despite not really liking Freddy's makeup), and Freddy VS Jason was okay but I thought the acting sucked. I can't say anything about Friday's or Halloween's since it's been YEARS and can't remember them.

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - Krypt Kreeper - 07-01-2008

A Nightmare On Elm Street: I'm honestly not a huge fan of any of the films after 2.Friday the 13th: I like all Jason movies but JX is still my least favorite out of all of them.Halloween: I have to say H5 was my least favorite.

Your Opinion On The Worst Nightmare, Friday & Halloween Film In Each Series - IbDaToNeGuY - 07-01-2008

Jason XHalloween 8 ( i hate all that internet crap ) Nightmare 5