NightOwl Forums
Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! (/showthread.php?tid=34257)

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - emazers - 04-30-2010

NECA informs us that their Freddy Glove Prop Replica, previously to be offered exclusively by Toys"R"Us, will now ONLY be carried by specialty stores and via select online retailers. Get them while they last - they're selling fast.The 1:1 scale real metal prop replica accurately depicts the newly designed weapon as seen in the new film, A Nightmare on Elm Street. It retails for a SRP of $60. Expect a full review on this incredible replica early next week.

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - IbDaToNeGuY - 04-30-2010

i hope they'r ebuilt well but with a low price like that for a freddy glove , you can't expect much .

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - stainboy - 04-30-2010

Yeah, I've equally read about this and my local stores have not received them. Perhaps they're a lil' too realistic to sell in kiddie stores? I mean, a Jason hockey mask is one thing, but this thing perhaps looks too diabolical?

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - 13PF - 04-30-2010

I ordered mine from Amazon and got it last week. Totally makes sense to me why these are not going to be sold at Toys R' Us. They are totally heavy duty and could do some damage. While the blades are not sharp, they do come to a point. The point on the pinky of mine is able to break the skin without much pressure. It's really a amazing replica for the $ - I love it.

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - stainboy - 05-01-2010

Now that I've seen the film. I'm not sure I want one anymore!

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - pooch - 05-01-2010

thanks for the update guys,Just ordered mine from amazon as well....-matt

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - rayrockguitar - 05-01-2010

<!--quoteo(post=359993:date=May 1 2010, 11:06 AM:name=stainboy)<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE (stainboy @ May 1 2010, 11:06 AM) <a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=359993\"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotecNow that I've seen the film. I'm not sure I want one anymore!<!--QuoteEnd</div><!--QuoteEEndSame here. I did want one, but now..........eh, probably not.

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - sh831994 - 05-02-2010

<!--quoteo(post=359919:date=Apr 30 2010, 06:23 PM:name=emazers)<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE (emazers @ Apr 30 2010, 06:23 PM) <a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=359919\"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotecNECA informs us that their Freddy Glove Prop Replica, previously to be offered exclusively by Toys"R"Us, will now ONLY be carried by specialty stores and via select online retailers. Get them while they last - they're selling fast.The 1:1 scale real metal prop replica accurately depicts the newly designed weapon as seen in the new film, A Nightmare on Elm Street. It retails for a SRP of $60. Expect a full review on this incredible replica early next week.<!--QuoteEnd</div><!--QuoteEEndI understand why they made this move but what are "specialty stores"

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - Threat - 05-02-2010

<b>Im surprised Toys R Us would even consider selling anything relating to Freddy. There was a huge deal about the Grindhouse Quinten Tarantino figure being pulled from the shelves there because he was a rapist in the movie or whatever. Freddy is a child moslester and more and Toys R Us are usually very strict about having no association with characters of the such.</b>

Neca Freddy Glove Prop Replica Update! - Megatron - 05-02-2010

<!--quoteo(post=360054:date=May 1 2010, 10:56 PM:name=springwoodslasher)<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE (springwoodslasher @ May 1 2010, 10:56 PM) <a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=360054\"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class=\'quotemain\'><!--quotecI understand why they made this move but what are "specialty stores"<!--QuoteEnd</div><!--QuoteEEndspecialty shops may mean a spencer's gifts or any action figure or hobby shop....