NightOwl Forums
Hey Guys... - Printable Version

+- NightOwl Forums (https://forums.nightowlpro.com)
+-- Forum: The Crypt (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.nightowlpro.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey Guys... (/showthread.php?tid=4891)

Pages: 1 2

Hey Guys... - SuperDanDrista - 02-16-2005

Back in like 2002 I contacted David Miller Creations as I was looking for a screen used mask and wondered if they had anything. Well they didn\'t, but david told me that it\'s possible they could make one for me as he said the molds were still in storage. I was like GREAT!

After a little waiting he emailed me saying that he\'s been talking to some people and that they\'re going to release a line of replica masks. This news was awesome! So here\'s the one I got from them. One of the first orders they got for those I believe. I sold this mask a while back.....I\'d love another if anyone has one similar :wink:

Anyway see this plaque? I had it made at www.mpreps.com ...He\'s one of those flakey guys who takes a while to answer emails and is generally hard to work with. My current hockey collection is easily the best it\'s ever been as I\'ve weeded out around 25 over the past 5 years. So I figure it\'s time to get some cool plaques made again. Anyone know of anyone that does work similar to this? I am currently looking to get a good number made and don\'t really want any cheap brass ones like I have now..any help would be cool..

Hey Guys... - RCuomo 2.0 - 02-16-2005

Who are you??????? Huh Huh Huh Huh Dan???? OMG.... Dan???? Big Grin

Good to see you back! Big Grin

Very cool stuff my man!!!!! VERY VERY COOL!!!

Cheers mate
Steven

Since there are probably a lot of new people here and I haven\'t been here in many months, I figured it\'s a cool time to post my F13 mask pics. If you don\'t like them you can piss off Tongue

Masks are: Gates of Hell F6 --Gates of Hell/NIGHTOWL F7. Mangler Bust #3 cast off the original Dummy prop. Jason Goes to Hell made by Greg Nicotero of KNB EFX out of the original mold/ possible screen used. A gates of hell Part 8 bust---entire finish work done by Creeping Dead. And a Diehard that I foam filled myself.

again no one asked for this but i\'m bored so deal with it :lol:

Hey Guys... - RCuomo 2.0 - 02-16-2005

Quote:Since there are probably a lot of new people here and I haven\'t been here in many months, I figured it\'s a cool time to post my F13 mask pics.  If you don\'t like them you can piss off  Tongue

Masks are:  Gates of Hell F6 --Gates of Hell/NIGHTOWL F7.  Mangler Bust #3 cast off the original Dummy prop.  Jason Goes to Hell made by Greg Nicotero of KNB EFX out of the original mold/ possible screen used. 

And a Diehard that I foam filled myself.
[post=\"69919\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I thought your JGTH mask was Screen used??? You got that from Gene right?

Cheers
Steven

Hey Guys... - TheChosenOne - 02-16-2005

*Drools!*

Dan, those are some beautiful masks. You already know how much I just love that Part 7 hockey.. Smile

Oh, and when I saw that picture you posted of that DMC Part 5 mask, I remembered a picture I\'ve had on my computer for some years now, of a Part 7 hockeymask. Maybe you can answer my question, qhich is; who mad it? Was it Justin here at NIGHTOWL?

Once again, great stuff you\'ve got. B)

Steve..yes it\'s from Gene..No one ever has told me it wasn\'t screen used...and Gene says it is on the COA and still says it. But after pausing and zooming on the DVD for hours upon hours I\'ve found it only in one scene...I THINK..i wish i could post screen grabs. It looks darker in person than in this pic

Chosenone...holy crap thanks for that pic...that\'s my old Vacuformed F7....some guy who wears a boba fett suit and scream mask owns it lol..forget his name. Cool mask....cut poorly in some areas though...that\'s also one of the first vacuformed replica 7 ever done too! Around that time I sold a fiberglass NIGHTOWL 7 to afford this one. Pretty cool man! and YES it\'s a NIGHTOWL.

Hey Guys... - djfrance - 02-16-2005

Dan-
You stuff looks GREAT! How awesome to own a screen used piece!

Congrats!

Hey Guys... - TheChosenOne - 02-16-2005

You\'re welcome, Dan. You know, I\'ve always liked that mask. Would the person who owns it now be BOUNTY HAUNTER (Brian)?

Any idea how old it is?

Quote:You\'re welcome, Dan. You know, I\'ve always liked that mask. Would the person who owns it now be BOUNTY HAUNTER (Brian)?

Any idea how old it is?
[post=\"69926\"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes that\'s him....I thought he was selling it but I could be wrong. It was made in 2002.